Answering a few questions

Hi everyone, my recent posts have promoted quite a bit of interest with several people messaging me with questions about my work and the various entities I’ve talked about. So I thought rather than have people all asking me their questions individually I could take the most popular questions and answer them here.

I think the best way to start this is with a little explanation as to lucifuge’s nature. Several people have asked me" what is his presence like and what kind of powers does he have?". Lucifuge is an extremely powerful god and his presence really reflects that power. When I first envoked him i felt the entire room saturated with a feeling of cold but somehow comforting power, there were also lasting weather effects for the next few days in our area. He himself is actually fairly laid back and comes across as hugely confident in his power and personal prowess as a sorcerer.

For me appeared as a tall man with a goat like head with three horns, but I’d imagine this could vary from person to person.

His power differs greatly from lucifers, not so much in the end results but where it seems to draw from. He has taught me a number of spells ranging from simple invocation and forming mental links with spirits, allowing me to draw on them at will. Up to more advanced techniques such as creating thought forms and possessing other people.

Most recent however , as I mentioned in an earlier post , he has began speaking of a place called the void and how it links to the shadow people and himself. Leading me to consider him wildly different from lucifer and actually closer to the celestial gods.

I personally never use sigil when performing a ritual and as such I know very little about his sigil. I’ve found the best way to contact him is through a scrying based invokation in which you draw him through the mirror to either be fully evoked or invoked.

I’ve tried to keep this brief and hope it’s answered a few questions, if you have anymore questions feel free me pm me or reply in the comments. Best of luck to everyone with any magic your doing :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s interesting that you use the term “the void”.

A couple of weeks ago, I soul traveled through a black gate and ended up in a space of empty darkness that I’ve started calling “The Void” because that’s just the way it feels. It is literally nothingness. And yet, it feels like there’s a consciousness there.

A couple of weeks ago, I soul traveled through a black gate and ended up in a space of empty darkness that I've started calling "The Void" because that's just the way it feels. It is literally nothingness. And yet, it feels like there's a consciousness there.
I, too, have been there...

[quote=“valkarath, post:2, topic:7925”]It’s interesting that you use the term “the void”.

A couple of weeks ago, I soul traveled through a black gate and ended up in a space of empty darkness that I’ve started calling “The Void” because that’s just the way it feels. It is literally nothingness. And yet, it feels like there’s a consciousness there.[/quote]
I’ve just finished a ritual on the void where i contacted shadow people, from what I’ve learned they are the thing we’ve felt there. I’ve been given another ritual to perform by the shadow people to contact a specific being. Sounds strange to say but it feels remarkably similar to the stranger ritual ( guessing it’s what the story is based off)