Another weird occurence

So this morning, out of the blue, I was compelled to hike up a certain mountain in my local national park. I had the impression that I was going to meet a girl up there who would be of assistance to me in some way. It was very vague. But I decided see what things might be in store.

When I got to the top, there was a girl talking to a guy about magick and the occult. They clearly had just met. I could tell that he thought she was a nut. Anyhow, I struck up a conversation with her. Turns out she is a sorceress of some sort. She teaches it. She said that she would give me a free one hour session with her.

My egregore that I created a couple weeks ago was designed to bring me opportunities for empowerment. I don’t know if he is the one that brought this to me, but I’m going to give him an incense offering and thank him just in case.

See? Once you quit letting meaningless details get in your head, shit happens. Good for you.

That’s pretty cool, see where it takes you.

Was this sorceress sexy? Had to ask. But anyhow, good for you man. Sounds exciting.

Off the chart hot.

[quote=“jboy, post:5, topic:8488”]Off the chart hot.[/quote] Even better! If she is LHP then I will turn green with envy.

She works both light and dark she said

[quote=“jboy, post:7, topic:8488”]She works both light and dark she said[/quote] Well you can’t miss the opportunity with this one, my friend.