Another section in 'Pathworking Secrets' possibly...!?

Greetings to All,

This is more of a question or request for the BALG moderators, E.A., and Timothy.  So I was wondering if it would be possible to open another sub-section in the 'Pathworking Secrets' that would focus on the general aspects and practices of 'Brujeria' (magick/sorcery of Latin America) and folk magic that is practiced in these regions.  This may include Santisima Muerte, Qimbanda, Cuban Santeria, Palo Mayombe and other predominant practices that fall within this category.  

I know that I (and probably alot of other practitioners) would love to know more and discuss with others who may be able to offer insights and ideas with these practices.

Just thought i would throw the idea out there and see how many of you (the BALG members) would like to this happen.  

W.

p.s…almost forgot, I wanted to include a video clip that I came across that touches on this subject matter. I found it very informative and educational as well

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKVlMMbTI9s&index=1&list=FL86wP7hbidVXlGeng4VFDsA]Between God & The Devil: Mexico's Land of Sorcerers - YouTube

Hiya,

I think at the moment the forum’s structure is divided into areas BALG will do or have done courses and books about, and results - specifically, Love, Money, Healing, Baneful - this may reflect the idea that the focus of black magick is results and not theoreticals, but that’s just a guess.

I’ll pass this along to Timothy next time we talk about the forum (if he doesn’t see it and comment here before) and in the meantime, could anyone who would be interested in using such a sub-forum please click “like” on Waltyr’s post above, to give some idea of the numbers?

I can’t say one way or the other (only forum admins, Timothy & E.A., can create new subforums) but it will give some idea how many people are interested.