Another Parasite or Succubus Thread

I apologize in advance for asking something that has been asked 10000x on this forum, but I do not know where to turn for help on getting more clarity on the issue.

I have been interacting with a being that I was under the impression was a “succubus” or similar entity, and that these beings are quite capable of emotion and do not shorten your life span necessarily by interaction.

I have made other threads in the past regarding the issue, including one in which I explained the story up to that point, and was very kindly given readings by some well-respected community members that pointed to positive conceptions of the spirit and its intentions.

This is where things get a bit dicey. After those readings I felt very secure in my interactions, and have been having a generally good time with “her.” The problem was, and is, that I also started tapering off working on my senses and doing meditation work outside of with her. Now that I write this out, it seems to be a red flag, but I also had some other issues going on (taking kratom and smoking weed daily… which, the weed especially, killed my ability to dream and astral project).

So fast forward to about three months ago, I had a very intense attack in my sleep. I do not remember anything from the night, but my roommates had heard me speaking loudly in tongues, in a very angry tone. When I woke up the next day, I could not walk or extend my right leg, and I felt as if I had been beaten in my sleep with a bat all over the rest of my body. I have had some more minor attacks prior to and after this, mostly nightmares and beings in my room upon awakening. It no longer scares me, more of a nuisance, and every time a quick banishing has rid of the issues.

Fast forward to about two months ago, I decide to get off the kratom and the weed. It was a rough detox but she was there with me, which made it easier for sure. However, now that I have regained my dreams and astral projection ability, I have had a few weird occurrences.

I have had a dream of being attacked by dogs that would just spawn in front of me ala Call of Duty Zombies. I was lucid, and was feeling the bites and pain they inflicted clear as day. Again, banishing seemed to ward this off for a few weeks. I at this point am getting suspicious of my “lover.”

Then I would be noticing she was sexually stimulating me all night, which I quickly asked her to stop doing when I was unconscious and she did, other than nights when I ask her otherwise. The drain I felt stopped.

However, recently I had a particularly draining dream of being repeatedly stabbed and being unable to escape it. I awoke, banished, and got water multiple times, always to fall back into the same dream. I was even performing the banishing in my dreams, which is good that I remembered to do that but it had apparently no effect. I would expect the beings I call on for this banishing to materialize much more in a dream than in person, but nothing. Toward the end of the night my succubus was trying to initiate sex with me in the form of a large scary dude, which is not my sexual orientation.

I was dead tired the next day, needless to say. I wrote a letter to her expressing my anger for the whole situation, saying I dont know if you are involved in this but that I am not going to stand for this shit, and if she wanted to remain with me she had better get with the program, so to speak or I would have her removed. That night I had beautiful, emotionally excellent and moving dreams.

She has since seemingly followed, being that I havent had any more dreams about being raped by a scary dude (lol).

Preface to the next part, when I call her name out in dreams lately she manifests from behind me, like shes hugging me from behind.
Last night, I was able to project, and I realized that she was attached to my back! I felt around with my hands and felt what seemed to be a bear like body with a lamprey’s head (circular teeth and all, not exactly sexy lol). This doesnt really concern me too much; what does concern me is that she would not get off me for the life of her. I tried banishing, and nothing. I think when I was finally able to get her off, it might have been from asking Archangel Michael, but my memory is not too clear on the matter of timing. What I do remember clearly, is that once she detatched, I tried to fly away and saw a platypus looking thing with a lamprey head flying straight at me as fast as I could fly away! She ended up catching me and latching back on.

I am now concerned as to just what I am dealing with. I do not want to get rid of her if she is who I believed her to be. So I figured I would post here and hopefully get some more insight before doing anything drastic. Thank you all in advance.

My motivation for posting this now is to get some outside opinions.

Edit: I talked today with a “shamanic practitioner” about this, and her response was that anything that takes energy from you is feeding, there is no emotional ability in these “dark” beings and that it is only shortening my lifespan and potentially causing further problems down the line. This scares me, if true, but does not align with my current knowledge. And of course, me having a removal done is money in her pocket, so there is that.

1 Like

That is a fascinating and well written account, thank you for telling it here :slight_smile:

I don’t get the impression that you feel she was impersonated and switched out at any point, so that would only leave the possibility that you are being parasitised and have seen through the glamour to what songs like a rather unfortunate truth. The symptoms are classic parasite attack, down to having it on your back.

My sense is the nightmares could be your own subconscious warning you of attack as best it can, using some very unequivocal symbolism.

It seems the energy of choice is still mostly sexual energy but it’s growing bigger and needs more, so it’s attacking you harder over time. It did a great job of hiding at first but now you’ve noticed at a fundamental level. This is why I’m leaning towards the nightmares being warnings rather than “her”, unless you get the feeling she’s creating and feeding on the emotional upset of those as well.

If that’s right, that she’s getting stronger and you’re getting weaker, it would be better not to wait to start removing it.

I would start doing working with your own energy in your own name. I don’t know why Michael didn’t hear you in the Dreamscape, but you are always with you, I favour fire, burning them up from the inside into ash, and then push the remnants into the earth. Must be done on all levels of being for a long term embedded parasite like this. There are other parasite removal techniques parted here you might prefer. The “Parasites 101” thread is interesting.

It can be a lot of work, repeated over time. I’d say, follow your intuition about the consult, you could learn from it and repeat it yourself as needed, or you could try burning it out, try Robert Bruces running water technique, there’s some time to find a good path yet.

If the damage to your energy systems persists it can start manifesting in the next closest energetic levels, including eventually the physical. This can be healed after removal.

Final thought, In case she was switched out, after the removal is complete you could call her back in circle and see if she’s still the same being, or ask her what hapoened if not.

11 Likes

Let’s start from the beginning: how did you first met this entity? Did you use a letter of intent or similar method?

As Mulberry said, your story has a lot of common with other recounts of parasites we have seen here, so it looks like your concerns are quite justified.

In your place, I would try to ground myself, try to get my strength back and then banish again. If you’re using the LBRP and that doesn’t work, well, that’s a very powerful banishment, but doesn’t mean you’re all out of options. Hecate has a reputation for disliking impostors, so that would be an option.

And after everything is solved, go out and look for a flesh and bone woman, since that’s the best thing I can possibly tell you (and now the resident ubi fan club will jump at my throat for daring to say such thing, yes, yes, I’m sure they have their reasons, I just have no fucks to give)

5 Likes

Try vibrating this:

If you definitely have a parasite attached, you will know it as soon as you start chanting. It won’t really affect a true succubi lover as all it does is change the vibration, or “flavour,” of your energy. Lower entities, however, tend to feed on lower quality energies, like depression, anger, and fear.

4 Likes

There’s a huge difference between being a parasite and having a parasitic behavior. The succubus can have the latter, because there’s an attachment between the succubus and their interests. Being attached to someone, or something, doesn’t mean it’s a bad or negative occurrence. It often becomes bad or even worse, if you prefer some privacy over bonding with them. This issue seems to occur quite early and shortly after a contact has been fairly established between the succubus and their human interests.

I might see this differently than most people in here, but I love the attachment they have towards their person of interest. It’s there for a reason, and that reason is bonding and to familiarize yourself to her energy and presence.

It can be dark at times. It can physically hurt a few times, as well. It is a phase that will go away and turn to something more of a common ground and a foundation to lean towards afterwards. It will make you tougher and more resistant to most energies out there as well.

…but, since you’re still in that phase of attachment and darkness with repercussion on you, there’s something very odd about your experience. I see no intelligence and self awarenes from the entity you have in your life. There’s darkness with good intentions, too, and if she had that, she would have stopped immediately and changed her energetic pattern. You know, to show you that she cares about you and your well being. Some spirits and entities lose themselves in their energy manifestations and get addicted to it. Others can control it at ease with the flick of their fingers.

I’ve been doing this for well over a decade now, and there’s something off about this. The first phase should have ended a long time ago for you.

Maybe start setting some boundaries and rules, or banish her completely if it’s bothering you. The attachment isn’t the main issue here, though. It’s a part of the experience. The issue is that she’s eating the cake and want to keep it at the same time. Parasite or not, it’s not a good thing.

5 Likes

Wow, thank you all for this! I will try these suggestions out ASAP!

How could this switch out have possibly occured? I do remember previously she would manifest in front of me in dreams, but I am guessing that could just have been because we hadn’t “bonded” yet.

edit: I suppose I forgot to mention that there have been some warnings she has given me that panned out, but this was quite a few months ago. But yes, for the most part the communication seems based in my own thought patterns when using telepathy, yet a distinct personality in dreams, however, that has not happened for quite some time.

Hmm, I do notice that she is not active when chanting that and immediately active afterwards. I will continue for a while and see what happens.

2 Likes

Here is the thread including the original story and the tarot readings. Divination request - #3 by colourfulpatchwork

1 Like

So, I think I am going to start prepatory immersion to see if Hekate will be able to help. If I dont seem to be getting progress through that, I will just muster up the 250 dollars to have somebody trained remove it. I am currently still a neophyte, and my meditations have seriously slacked over this past year to the point of nearly being a beginner again.

Thank you all for the help and I will keep updated and still welcome more opinions!

1 Like

Succubi are parasites by their very nature. The fact many don’t categorize them as such is testament to their efficiency and just how easily they can weaponize emotions and sensation to confound the mind.

2 Likes

Not forgetting, we don’t know what this thing is. There’s little evidence it’s actually a succubus from Lilith.

Well, not to the victim there isn’t. Either way they lose.

I agree being parasitical is a behaviour many entities can exhibit. Some by mistake like with larvae, to things that cannot live without feeding of the living, like some shadow beings, and hungry ghosts.

Yeah it keeps you docile and allowing the feeding. I’m sure sheep love being in the care of kind farmers, they do exist. They still get slaughtered and eaten in the end.

It’s not a “she”, these things don’t have gender, they use human gender ideals to manipulate you, so don’t let it play you.
Yes, it in it’s interests to protect it’s source of supply. That’s not it looking out for you. If it needs to it will turn on you in a second. This is natural and not me disparaging it, we all have our agendas and you don’t know what it’s are.

Well said.

And they are never “symbiotes”. Symbiotes need you as much as you need them for you both to stay whole. Succubi are optional.

Its a matter of choice. If it’s ok for you to feed it energy, you can keep control of what it takes and you feel you’re getting something in return that’s worth it for you, then fine, but don’t sugar coat it and pretend it’s glamorous or in any way cool. It’s weak. You’re capitulating to a loss of energy than can impact you negatively for life. All that energy lost is energy you can’t use to build your spirit and get further towards ascension.

2 Likes

Even humans exhibit parasitical behaviors, so I think you’re generalising a bit there.

So, are you suggesting I have Stockholm Syndrome because of my decade long experiences with these entities? :man_shrugging:

I know what they’re capable of, but in my experience, they’re nowhere near of being a parasite.

A common issue is the humans lack of commitment these days and whenever there’s a slight chance of commitment to proceed further in development, most of us bail because it challenges our ego. That’s what relationships are about: Commitment, sacrifices and compromises and to meet in the middle to satisfy both within the relationship. Most of us wouldn’t dare to take those steps, but we shouldn’t blame the others that do, either.

7 Likes

My thoughts on the matter veer towards this being a parasitic entity. Personally, I think you’d be better off learning via trial and error how to remove it yourself instead of paying a person to do so, because the person might implant something stronger in you, not perform the exorcism correctly and leave it there, or damage you in the process. But I do have a slight tendency toward paranoia, so do whatcha want.

As far as personal removal of parasites go, early on in my work King Paimon recommended using water purified by “Christian or Muslim prayers and sunlight”. I asked about weapons, and this is one he gave. I’ve made slight alterations in the assault water to varying degrees of success, but for your needs the OG recipe should do just fine. I’ve learned over time, that a good way to do cleansing is to create the water, and then drink it. I like to do christian prayers w/ a Muslim ruqqya in the background to cover both bases. St Michael’s prayer, Lord’s prayer and certain psalms should be good, then for the ruqya just look for exorcism ruqyas.

Sometimes, on an investigation, I’ll slap a dash of holy water in a drink and offer it to the individual. A person unwillingly possessed will generally not even touch the glass. If drank, it brings the spirit to the forefront, usually prompting hostility. I do similar for myself on occasion, particularly when I start feeling consistently grumpy or overly emotional, just as a precaution.

So, assuming you’ve got an attachment, the water will hurt it. Then, you can move forward to smacking it around a bit. Qayos has a great occult armory thread with sigils to use for combat, (I recommend the saw), which you can use either normally or in a ritualistic manner to hurt it. This method will outright kill or make the entity fuck all the way off. Combo that with the LBRP, and a scan from a friendly entity and problem solved.

Use the 250 to buy a zip of greenery or dabs or whatever else tickles your fancy, you just leveled up your occult game so celebrate.

1 Like

Yeah thanks my plan is to try and figure this out on my own first, probably going to pick up a book on Hekate from the library and start there. When you say about the sigils, do you just go about charging them until they flash? Or I assume there are probably more instructions for use after charging?
@DormiensDei
Also, it has seemed quite inactive today so far, probably because it knows I am on to it I assume. Maybe bargaining? I dont know but also, should I keep up with drinking the water/splashing on myself multiple times per day for a certain time?

edit again: I forgot I have Damon Brands Magickal Protection! and there is a ritual in here for removing parasites… I guess I will start there first! Oh now, its active again!

1 Like

Hmm, I should mention that today I woke up with a sinus infection, and something like my left mid back has been hurting for a day or two. Could be unrelated, but maybe somebody else has an opinion on this?
Edit: It was the Sword Banishing from MP by Damon Brand that was ineffective in the dreamscape, but I THINK calling Michael was what caused it to detach.

Yeah buddy, you can charge in whatever way feels comfortable. When I was using those sigils frequently, I lit a candle near and did a drop of blood to charge em up, but you don’t have to do the same unless you want to.

As far as the water, hell yeah. Hit it as many times a day as you feel like. Get ready for some pushback from the parasite, but you’re on the right track

1 Like

It’s an archon not a succubus and both just feed off your chi , stay away from anything that gets into your energy system

1 Like

So what are some safer lesser emanations of sexual spirits for alchemical (and sexual lol) reasons? Should I stick to reputable spirits with long histories?

None , they don’t care about you , harness your enrgy for better things