Another magickal delivery šŸ¤˜

Same

1 Like

Oh I willā€¦the shaker jar is mini ritual you perform everyday to interact with itā€™s ongoing working by shaking it

1 Like

Nice :sunglasses: , I like it!

I will place it on my altar dedicated to Lucifer and I light a white tea light candle to protect it from negative influences and when I making him an offering of his favourite incesnse (which I do everyday) I ask him to protect my working

1 Like

Which incense do you use?

Thatā€™s very nice. Im sure Lucifer loves it.

ohā€¦ moonstoneā€¦ i gotta buy some at some point.
Cute title bottles indeed.
The books sounds interesting. I ever only direct used moon energy in my magick once. If i hadnā€™t have so many books to read already iā€™d check that out :dizzy_face:

1 Like

For daily offerings I burn Sandalwood. For invocations I use Frankinscence and recently Dragons Blood

1 Like

Perfect!! Those are all wonderful.

I am going to try some of the moon spells and I will ask Lucifer if he would lime to take part in my mini workings. I think it will be a greatway to strengthen our bond further and do things together

1 Like

Frankinscence and Myrrh burn really nice together too.

isnt a goddess of the moon a daughter of Lucifer or something like that??

Also on our altar (as he likes to say lol) is a hand drawn sigil I did for him, an orange, a small glass of rum, all his favourite crystals and some gold coins

I will try thatā€¦got some loose Ftankinscence which I will be using for an evocation pretty soon

1 Like

Now that is a question that could have an interesting answerā€¦I dare say that would also be a daughter of Lilith also as Lucifer and Lilith were once lovers

2 Likes

I donā€™t usually get jealous but I am jealous haha. Looks amazing.

Lolā€¦that says to me you also appreciate beautiful and magickal items :metal:

oh nvmā€¦
Aradia, queen of witches. Daughter of Lucifer god of light and Diana goddess of the moon.
thatā€™s the connection
might all be a big mistake. dont take me on it. idk what im talking about rn haha

You are right! Charles Leland, an American folklorist, published ā€œAradia, or the Gospel of the Witchesā€, a book that he supposedly got from an Italian witch. This work tells the tale of Aradia, the daughter of Diana and Lucifer.

yes, my doubt really is if thatā€™s an actual deity or just characterā€¦ No disrespect of course itā€™s an actual deity. I just really dont know.
Ifi could find the old school documentary i saw once about witches where i believe Aradia was mentioned iā€™d share it

1 Like

I know some Italian witches who actually worship her. But who knows

1 Like