Another lesser known entity you can summon(Aaiyyanist)

Hello… Well here is something someone might like to try. I am new at this and tried it (no results, not that I was expecting one because my psychic powers aren’t good) but I thought experienced people might find it useful.
These are aaiyyanist beings, powerful from what I have heard.

Here is someone who has experience with them:

Your experience would be awesome to hear.

3 Likes

I’ve been into Aaiyyanism for a few years before finally summoning entities. Their system is pretty easy. You just draw the yantras and chant, which should be familiar to demonaloters and others.

I started with the black dragon Susna and chanted in the mirror. I could hear weird sounds around the room as I saw my face shift in the darkness and sometimes disappear. I know it was a truck of the candlelight but it was cool to get started nonetheless.

1 Like

Thanks for your input and I am glad to finally meet someone who has practically summoned one of the Hindu Aayyanist demons. I watched one of the videos of the above person explaining Muyalakan and in the video he mentioned that when someone summons any of the Hindu demons they will have control over the individual and whenever they ask the practitioner to do something it’s final, the practitioner doesn’t have an opinion because you asked the demon to merge with you.

How true is this and can you share your experience with susna?

1 Like

Hello. I haven’t been asked to do anything yet and that was one of my reservations about this system because that’s directly told to you while summoning the demon priest Lavalian, that he will ask for a favor or something from you.

I’ve asked experienced practitioners about that and they said it varies and depends on you, and that if you’re drawn to Aaiyyanism, then you have strong ancestors and had a past life as an aaiyyanist. I still don’t feel good about that. I have mixed ancestry and have deeply explored traditional African traditions, and I’m in a “house” of one tradition in particular, and I was told too from the getgo that some spirits will ask me for an eye, or an arm, or a life of celibacy in exchange for a lifetime here of material riches, power, and what not. It is what it is, and it is what some people really believe. I’m not saying it will be the same thing with the Aaiyyanist demons, it it’s an example, and it would suck to make a deal, without knowing the full terms and agreeing beforehand.

With that being said, my life has considerably improved since doing the summonings but I have not heard voices or felt an inclination to do anything. I am thinking of not committing to the system because you are advised to summon at the same time, every single day and night. Literally. I have commitment issues and am not living like a monk in the wilderness of India, so it’s not something I want to do.

1 Like

I will say thank you for the time and effort to explain things well to my understanding. I am an African and I follow the ways of my ancestors and spirits of my family but I have always been drawn to Hindu deities and finally to the demons. I have known the Aaiyyan organization for 2 years now and been interacting with them. I lost interest since last year but this is where I am drawn to them once again.

A spirit asking for a price for a task is nothing new to me because it has most often been like that with spirits since they have to be given a sacrifice before a job is done or after a task is completed.

What I find it difficult to understand is a spirit having control over your life as I listened in a video and why do I have to ask Lavalian to link or get attached to me while he can be in his world while I stay in mine.

I am willing to work with the Aaiyyan demons but I am not asking them to link or merge with me in any way. I will ask them to leave and come back anytime I summon, mutual respect has to be established as it is done in goetia.

You are right to say that it sucks to make a pack or agreement without knowing the outcome or what is ahead. You promise what you can offer or what is available to you.

1 Like

So when I mentioned spirits asking for complete loyalty and celibacy, and maybe an eyeball or other disfigurement, I was talking about the Mami Wata tradition and thats what a priestess told me. I was fascinated with Hindu gods being venerated in West Africa. This lovely article explains it all:

So, the notion behind merging with the entity is just how the Aaiyyanist system works. You merge with the entities, the gods and demons, so that you all can become One. That’s supposed to be the goal of everything in existence in this world and other dimensions. Merge into One and become united with Brahman or Brahma again.

I don’t think there’s a way around it but you can still venerate the Hindu deities with mantras and pujas and stuff like that. And you can use their yantras because I don’t think they’ll ask for favors or want control like the demons.

1 Like