Another Cluster F of a Dream: Sex, snakes, and a balloon?

Here is a fun one for up for interpretation:

I am laying in my bed. Pleasurable vibrations are slowly washing over me. The frequency begins increasing. I get up, thinking maybe I need to go to the bathroom. All the lights are off in the house, but I don’t reach to turn them on. I make it a few steps outside my bedroom and have to grab the stairwall to stop from falling down. I am hit by wave after wave of orgasmic full body vibrations. I am about to force words out of my mouth, but I wake up laying in bed. Look around in confusion for a second, but immediately fall back asleep…

I am in a building somewhere. A beautiful woman with a snake for a tail lashes the snake out at my neck. I’ve been biten but it doesn’t hurt. She smiles and says, “To (unintelligible) you must go without food for thirty days.” I make a joke that i can just squish my tongue around in my mouth and pretend I’m eating. I turn away from her and walk out into the desert…

I am with another fully naked woman, but she might also be a man? We are in a deserted house. We go to a childs bedroom and there is an upper atmospheric weather balloon. There are six straws connected to it that need to be used to blow it up. Three are magenta and three are yellow. The woman and myself blow up the balloon and send it to the sky where it cooks our food…

2 Likes