...Angels that help to record success in exams

What are the Angels to call upon while preparing/seating exams for an assistant pls???

Try Leraje for mental strength, and Lucifuge Rofocale for learning.

I know … you used the term “angel”, it’s the same thing when you look past what xtians tell you to think - they’re wrong.

1 Like

Thanks, but does it have a special way of conjuration because I don’t have an open sense about the deities mentioned

The archangel Metatron.

1 Like

Thanks my legend

1 Like

Will the sigil be helpful??

You don’t need Metatron’s seal if you use the mantra, but if you want to, it won’t harm anything.

1 Like

That’s good.
Hope it doesn’t need any ritual before someone chants

1 Like

No. The mantra is sufficient and doesn’t require anything else. Just chant it for as often as you can before you study, and before you sit for your exams. The more you use it, the more profound the results can be.

2 Likes

Ok. Sorry, would you give me attention more than this… Want to ask for more about its xteristics

Because i live in an open place

I’m not sure what exactly it is you’re asking?

These are my questions:1.metatron, does it sopport silent chant because I live in an open place where I cannot be too vocal?
2.In which hour of the day is its chant effective ?
3.What is it that mostly opposes its efficacy? I.e do and don’t

1: Out loud is always best, but you can also chant in a whisper. I have not experimented with chanting the mantra silently in the mind so I’m unsure of the efficacy, but I don’t see why you couldn’t.

2: There is no specific hour or day. It can be used anytime.

3: As I stated before, the more you chant it, the better the results will be. There is nothing that “opposes its efficacy” other than your own laziness or procrastination in not chanting.

1 Like

Thanks very much for investing your precious time to my questions, really appreciate :+1:t4::+1:t4::fist_right::fist_right:

:grinning::grinning::grinning:"other than your own laziness or procrastination in not chanting". Anyway, that may affect she
Thanks though