Angels of the 72-Fold Name of God, a Finished Thread

By all means, if you feel it is part of your path, then go forth my dude.

Here’s the list I used as a source of information on them: Angels of the 72 Letter Name - Pastebin.com

3 Likes

Something is up… I look at these photos and I can feel the distinct vibration of each angel. It’s all so distinct yet still so “angel.” Like how different girlfriends are all so feminine yet distinctly them. I didn’t realize I was attuned that well.

Something so warm and comforting about angelic vibes, something so powerful and inspiring about demonic ones too. I love both

Thanks for doing this man, I love noticing the subtlety. Each pic definitely has the quality I feel when I evoke them. Working through all 144 myself

3 Likes

Yeah, the energies are relatively similar, but each has its own unique subtlety.

And good luck on your path working through them.

1 Like

Hey there, what effects have you seen?

A lot of subtle stuff really. My presence became more stable, my life started to stabilize as well. A lot of things started going my way, as if something that was blocking me from progress stopped blocking me. Of course the whole purpose of this particular operation was never about directly changing the world around me, so much as changing myself to be more inline with my highest self.

1 Like

can you teach me to invoke amon I want to invoke him not evoke him I just want to feel the presence and ask him for something that is relatively simple I use google translate so my translation is a bit bad
send me a message please i am new in the forum

You dedicated a lot of time and effort into your ring.
It’s been a few months now since you finished your ring.
What concrete changes have you experienced?

Hello @USPOJOG, you’ve had an account with the forum for a while but haven’t made an introduction yet. It’s a rule of the forum for all new members to make introductions so click on the image below and tell us a little bit about yourself, like what magick you practice, how long you’ve practiced, etc.
handIntro