Angels for baneful magick

Do you have to make any sort of offering before doing this incantation ?

No, it wasnā€™t mentioned by the guy who channelled it.

1 Like

Ok just wondering.
Iā€™m trying to do baneful magick on my boss actually. I donā€™t want to harm them but I just want her to leave me the fuck alone. To stop involving me in negativity and drama and to just get me out of her mind in general. Iā€™m working on quitting soon anyway, but for now Iā€™d like to come to work and just mind my business without being bothered with stupidity. Any advice for this or will that incantation work just as well? Iā€™m sorry for the whole explanation, was going to make a topic for this until I read your response

Just use the incantation to call the angels and give them the task of removing your boss. If you donā€™t want them dead, be specific with what you do want. Saying something general like ā€œremove her from my lifeā€ might be too open and lead to death or harm, for example.

Also note, according to the member who channelled the incantation, the black legions will manifest behind you when you evoke them.

1 Like

Very helpful, thanks again I really appreciate that. Giving this a try tonight.

And thatā€™s so interesting, hope they spare me of any karma, Iā€™ll be back as specific as I can I just need her to stop bugging me with legit, negativity. Itā€™s ridiculous.

Thank you again :pray:

There wonā€™t be any karma unless you create it yourself through guilt.

Remember, karma is nothing but cause and effect. You do the action of cursing, and you reap the consequences of that act. Thatā€™s all.

2 Likes

Preach it. Thatā€™s exactly what happens. Iā€™ve had this happen to me, and itā€™s so weird but itā€™s like I can feel the guilt sitting in my solar plexus chakra, or around there, I can feel a nervous butterfly feeling, and BOOM karma is manifested.
I really need to work on not being so doubtful on myself and to get rid of guilt. Easier said then done but I have improved slightly.

1 Like

Update: I did the incantation last night. Very surprised and shocked at how strong it was.
I was reciting it word for word trying to memorize it, vibrating each word of the incantation, almost felt like I was speaking in tongues. My voice didnā€™t even sound like mine, then i heard something random drop on the ground in the backgroundā€¦
Told them what my issue was and how I wanted to shut her up, to stop thinking about me, stop involving me in negativity and drama etc all in the power of love.
Not sure if this helped as well but after I did the incantation I asked them to help me take it a next step further and assist me on doing a freeze spell that I found out about.
Involves writing the persons name, date of birth on brown paper. I then annointed the paper with my bosses name with bend over oil, which is a very powerful oil I got which I highly recommend. I poured all my will and intention while doing then. Then folded the paper away from me ,then binding it in black thread and stuffing it in a prescription bottle filled with water.

I never did a spell like this towards someone, but damn did I feel this power, and boy was it in full affect today !!!
She barely said a word to me.

And itā€™s crazy because before hand I was so uncomfortable going to work, even when I wasnā€™t at work I still would get a nervous, sickly butterfly feeling that she would text me involving me about some bull shit unnecessary drama, this feeling came from my solar plexus area.
Ever since this morning, when I think about her or the BS at my job I donā€™t experience that nervous feeling one bit.
Fucking amazing, like night and day.
@DarkestKnight THANK YOU for posting that incantation !!! A great magickal experience

4 Likes

Can this incantation work on removing something from your life for example an investigation that is unfair ?

I donā€™t see why not. It can be used for any purpose.