Angels for baneful magick

Besides Samael (who I want to work with), are there any other angels that I could call upon to ensure the causation of the physical bodies of enemies to be slain?

2 Likes

Archangel Michael can also be used for baneful works.

2 Likes

That’s wonderful to hear! In that case, I would love to work with Archangel Michael and be His ally! Do you know His sigil, and if evoking an angel is different than evoking a demon, and if so, how? Does He like frankincense?

1 Like

6 Likes

You should try frankincense and see for yourself, I don’t think he’d mind.

1 Like

So could I just draw the sigil as it is on the right or do I also have to draw that circle as closely as possible to what it looks like on the left?

1 Like

You only have to do the one on the right.

1 Like

Try this incantation, channeled from Meton by @Micah :

Incantation to Summon Legions of Angels for Black Magic
Eshtu kala’lifu Gabriel met kala sanfu ashtu tempfa meskatu

(This will summon the blackest legions of Angels to go forth at your command for a purpose.)

19 Likes

Believe it or not I’ve started learning baneful magick from Raphael as well

I think in truth there are tons of angels that can help with this if not all of them

1 Like

Can angels be used for baneful Magick even if the reason might not be morally accepted? Like killing

1 Like

Azreal for death works.

Ariel has a severe mean streak. ( fuck with animals, see what she does to you.)

Raphael can heal and hurt.

Uriel is great for righteous retribution.

Just a few off the top of my head. The only reason I know about Ariel is because of our link.

6 Likes

@Ivi25

Angels kill people all the time they have even wiped out entire geographic locations so probably

However if you do happen to pick the wrong spirit for the job they tend to tell you they won’t or can’t do this and to get someone else. This seems to apply to all spirits not just angels or demons etc

5 Likes

A Daemon has morals too. So I don’t think they differ that much.
It really depends. If your a 16 year old boy on here and you ask to kill a girl because she doesn’t want to have a relationship with you (we had that example) then you can count on it that they won’t.

On the other hand if you are victim of a pedophile, they could easily help you.

But remember their are universal boundaries and if you think you can easily ignore them, something might hit back.

1 Like

I don’t really believe that demons have morals
There are magicians here who kill just for fun
I have been hurt and betrayed by someone and I want him dead, others might see this too extreme but from my perspective it is justified so I hope that my hate and anger will be enough to do the job

2 Likes

I do believe, some Magicians end up dead themselves

I am in the exactly the same situation, and I don’t see this as too extreme, plus I have given him many chances to correct his behaviour, and he didn’t, even made it worse.

1 Like

Of course I would use it responsibly I would never do it for fun but sometimes you have that 1 person you wish to take away and it feels right to you

1 Like

Some of them are downright softies when it comes to certain events.

Before I started getting versed in the ways of Darkness, I used to think that demons were just bloodthirsty, now I know that they are just as emotionally complex as anybody on the forum…

Well, Belial is pretty bloodthirsty, he’s demanded way more blood per ritual than any other being I’ve ever worked with, but you get my point.

2 Likes

Only for baneful?

Yes. That is what that particular legion is for.

1 Like