Angelic Mantras

I’ve been using the spiritual perfection mantra almost daily for the last four months, and it’s kicked off some kind of unfolding for me that is hard to describe. I just feel something within me changing.

I find the psychic powers mantra kind of fun to chant.

9 Likes

So the repel negative energies and toxicity one.

Lesh ta pak een lafa too son.

How exactly does this one work/operate.

Thankyou for these. I will try this starting tonight.

1 Like

Writing these down physically and taking them to work with me. Will hum a mantra while I cut potatoes.

1 Like

Would Mesh fa luong tu pron na fo lem and Lok fahn to fa ko tek lon help me to heal my emotions (mainly shame and humiliation)?

3 Likes

The mantra to purge would bring up your emotions so you will have to face them, and any trauma that may have caused them.

The other one is for healing the subtle bodies so it won’t address any emotions directly, but it should help remove any blockages in energy floe that might be caused by them.

Both of those mantras, though, will likely force you to face any underlying issues so you can resolve them.

5 Likes

Shameless bump for all the new kids :slight_smile:

6 Likes

These mantras do rock!

Have you experience the same results with this mantra as the Mesh ka rel one?

I didn’t really use the mesh ka mantra very much so it’s hard to compare them. However, the psychic powers mantra is for enhancing everything, including natural intuition, whereas the mesh ka mantra is mainly for developing what are called the “astral senses,” ie clairaudience and clauirvoyance.

5 Likes

So @DarkestKnight how are they pronounced

So Is
“Lok fahn to fa ko tehk lon”
pronounced like…

lock fawn too koh tech lawn (tech like in the term high tech gizmos)

Or

Low k fan toe koh teek lawn

Or what?

Just curious cuz with it bumped so I found the thread again I’mThinking of trying it but don’t want to mess it up.
——————————————-
Add: Sorry I doing some language self teaching and the learning phonetics in the books are so variable that I just want to be sure I do it right.

Add: Cuz I must have some kind of block cuz my knee seems too too too slow at getting betting for their not to be so that’s why I’m thinking of trying it (no harm in trying something new for it).

This is how I’ve been pronouncing that particular mantra.

I saw some of the mantras written out in the air, but others were received verbally, so those I tried to put down as phonetically as possible. I’m a native English speaker, so all the mantras are written from an English pronunciation.

1 Like

Ok thanks :v::slight_smile:

1 Like

when you say " ascent" since it’s angelic mantra , so it does push us to our ascent in an angelic way ? meaning it get us closer to the angelic realm ? or is it general ? my other question would be ascent toward godhood ? or spiritual power ? i am confused :sweat_smile: other than that thanks for the mantra it is interesting , i may test them and put some feedback here :smile:

1 Like

Did you receive these clairegognizantly?

Very effective but decidedly unpleasant to go through. After receiving some introspective insights from a childhood experience(The start of the blockage) I randomly picked up my phone and then stumbled upon some internet articles that provided me with a total understanding of the root causes and thus a grand catharsis. Thank you for sharing @DarkestKnight a great weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

1 Like

Ascent is basically the process of embodying our true Divine self. We are all sparks of the Eternal Source, and everything we do to bring forth that part of ourselves, is a step in our Ascension.

I’m not sure if these mantras “get us closer to the angelic realm” or not, but I do know from my own experience, that they build great spiritual power, and strengthen our essence. Regularly working them will light you up, making you shine, and bring you to the attention of other powers and forces.

4 Likes

Bumpity bump.

More people should give these a shot.

5 Likes

Im new to all this… so how are you suppose to practice this… just chant and try to get most vibrations out?

Bumpity bump :slight_smile:

Yes. Just chant the mantra for as long as you feel the need to. I generally do about twenty minutes per mantra…

3 Likes