Angelic Mantras Redux

Should we recite this mantra before the soul travel or should we recite it every day?

2 Likes

Before attempting the soul travel.

2 Likes

I have completed the sadhana of Ramaā€™s healing mantra with 4,000 repetitions.
True, I did not focus on a specific organ, but simply chanted the mantra.
My depression disappeared. I still feel good, although one should understand the words temporary removal of the problem and permanent removal of the disease.
I donā€™t think Iā€™ll go back anymore. Anyway, itā€™s a long topic.
Unfortunately, I have other problems.
My back still hurts though. My job involves heavy physical work and I need a strong body. The strongest body. I decided to look for something else for the sake of time.
I followed this healing mantra that you gave, I did 200 repetitions focusing on my back and my pain and numbness greatly diminished. And these are just a few repetitions, I canā€™t wait for Sadhanaā€¦

I heard a voice in my dream.
ā€œRizielā€
Riziel I asked surprised as I should have heard Razielā€™s name - ā€œRizielā€
The voice replied.

ā€œNo angel compares to himā€

Could you share a mantra for muscle growth in the future?

1 Like

Interesting. Iā€™ve never heard of an angel called Riziel and a Google search of the name only brings up info on Raziel. :thinking:

1 Like

I think itā€™s an Arabic translation. To one cultivator, Mother Marry called herself Miriam and Garbriel called herself Jibril.
Or his mask. But I think itā€™s a translation, or rather the name Raziel is a translation. I think the name was used to get my attention.

3 Likes

That was my thought on it as well, as my Google search brought up an Arabic meaning for the name of ā€œbeautifulā€ and ā€œrighteous.ā€

3 Likes

Itā€™s amazing. I wonder about one thing. You discovered gold. It is said that advanced yogis can extend their lives beyond the logic of known science and restore youth of human shell.
I wonder if Riziel has a mantra for reversing aging, but thatā€™s a topic for another thread, then we should have the set.

3 Likes

Hi man,Can this mantra affect the computer to win the lottery?Can it affect the atoms and electrons of the physical(computer)? Or does it only affect events and peopleā€™s minds?I want to know what the magic behind these mantras really is

2 Likes

I was given the mantra without much explanation but ā€œex nihiloā€ means to create out of nothing so that should tell you that it basically rearranges your reality to help bring wealth to you. It does not necessarily bring that wealth through a specific avenue like the lottery, however, only that it will appear in your life from ā€œnowhere.ā€

3 Likes

I think Iā€™m going to ask for one the next time I contact Raziel.

2 Likes

Great. Thank You! Maybe ask Riziel also About:

Mantra for great inteligence and memory some like NTZ Pills from limitless.
Because with great intelligence can come even greater things. better job, money, everything.

Mantra for greater muscle mass and strength. Activating the right hormonal and genetic factors for a strong body.

Mantra for luck. Happy coincidences. and to ward off misfortunes in the future, I know what itā€™s like to have a car accident and what a trauma it is. But it was my fault because I wanted spiritual challenges.

Mantra for increasing height

Mantra for stopping the wrath of god and releasing stolen blessings. I donā€™t know if itā€™s even possible, but Iā€™ve discovered that God will consider you an enemy if for some reason he considers you to be one, no matter what kind of person you are or want to be.

Maybe something for bald people. I have noticed that many black magicians are bald, but I guess this is included in the mantra I asked for, which is to reverse the age of aging.

These are all my picks. But number one in what I wrote above is for me the mantra for great intelligence and memory (of course, second only to the mantra that reverses aging.)
The rest is just an addition. If you find it interesting, thatā€™ll be great.

4 Likes

How many time do i repreat that mantra ?

As many times as you want to. There is no specific amount of repetitions.

3 Likes

Funny thing. I remembered one thing, do you remember the incantation that was supposed to bring 9 days of hell to the magician?
ā€œNine days of hell dante, nine days and you will be free.ā€ For me it was a car accident and 9 months of hell. My question is if there is ying and yang, heaven and hell, angels and demons, is there an incantation only in the opposite direction? Nine days of Heaven. I had to get it out.

1 Like

An Incantation for dna manipulation would be OP

1 Like

If this is the case, then would it be effective for charging sigils or candles? Iā€™ve been looking for a way to call in cosmic energy to charge my spells instead of using my own energy.

Aside from mantras, is there anyway you know how to call in cosmic energy to jam pack it into spell work?

The usual method is visualization with the intention to draw down energy from the cosmos. Just cast your awareness upward to the centre of the universe, and draw down a beam of light and fill yourself up with it.

2 Likes

I have never said that :joy: Not in almost ten years anyway.

Yes, 'cause many people have reported their experiences to me. I also use them myself so :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Iā€™ve had results with all but three or four these and I havenā€™t bothered try those because I had no application or need for them.

I imagine you havenā€™t used them enough to achieve siddhi or partial siddhi or they simply donā€™t mesh with your system.

The personalized mantra I received last year at Christmas for example needed 220 days and nights of chanting for siddhi and I am only at about 65%.

I certainly donā€™t expect results until I have completed my portion of the work necessary.

One thing Iā€™ve found is that if you donā€™t direct the energy of the mantra, all your doing is raising it towards siddhi.

Same as all of the people who have chanted Om endlessly and claim itā€™s useless- all they did was raise the energy, they have no idea how to actually use it.

If you want to use it as you go, you need to direct it towards the goal imop.

Thereā€™s way to many comments from too many real practitioners to jump to this conclusion in anyway shape or form.

Hopefully, someone is able to channel these kinds of mantras. What a cool idea!