Angelic Beings to Destroy Enemies

I am currently on an Angelic Path for the purpose of Left Hand Ascent. That being said, however, I will likely need to win magical battles in the future. Cut to the chase…I want to use Angels both defensively and offensively. I know that Michael the Archangel is to defend, but I want to know what else works. Thanks.

2 Likes

Samael

2 Likes

Samael is not a demon? Ok. Seems like I read somewhere where his name meant, the poison of God. Interesting. Next question, do you happen to know any details about his vibrational frequency? Thanks for your response too.

No idk anything about his vibrations. Just that he wrecks shit. Also are we including fallen angels in this angelic pathworking?

2 Likes

Good question. I am using EA’s pathworking for angels as is found in Evoking Eternity. I do not recognize a few of those angels and I can’t find anything online about them either.

It’s because they’re unique. They aren’t biblical and they’re either some form of servitors or just entities you won’t find anywhere else

3 Likes

Some of those angels are angels that EA has encountered personally. There are more Angels and entities that he has encountered within Kingdoms of Flame. I’ve personally evoked entities from that grimoire and I can attest to their efficiency.

5 Likes

Thanks for the input. I have little to no alone time so I have not gotten far on that path, I am still at Deggal. However, Deggal is AmazinG. Friendly. Helpful. And very good at all the things that EA said he was. He actually went way beyond in what I anticipated.

That being said, I am very excited to work my way to Metatron. Anyways…

2 Likes

I haven’t really worked with Angels outside of Lucifer or Samael. But Samael and Lucifer are excellent for baneful work. I’ve had particularly good results from Lucifer.

5 Likes

I know them both and are rather close to both. I highly recommend them

2 Likes

That’s awesome!

Cassiel comes to mind as well

1 Like

Try kingdoms of Flames

1 Like

URIEL, isnt he the “angel of death” ? :open_mouth:

1 Like

I could well be wrong, but I thought Uriel was the angel of fate (which could also result in death I suppose) and Azrael was the angel of death.

2 Likes

There were many of death

1 Like

Use enochian angels in hexes

1 Like

The book, Baneful Magick by E.A. Koetting has three enochian (angelic) keys, originally found by Dr. John Dee. Ive never personally used them and thus cannot share any experence or advice on them. I thought I would put these forth as another option.

From Baneful Magick:

“Each of the incantations which follow are to be used after brief meditation and psychological centering, and with full intent to kill through their invocation. A good number of modern Magickal systems include Keys or Enns at the end of a full ritual, being a type of anticlimax or closing for the ritual. These incantations are the ritual. They can be spoken within a Temple before an altar surrounded by candles, or at a restaurant table. Despite the setting, however, the incantation must be spoken slowly and precisely, while the Powers of Darkness flow through you and carry you will towards your victim. Translations are given, where available, only for comparison. All incantations must be spoken in the alien tongue in which they were given by the supernatural entities to the Sorcerers.” Baneful Magick p.183-184

The Tenth Enochian Key

Angelic: Coraxo cahisa coremepe, od belanusa Lucala azodia- zodore paebe Soba iisononu cahisa uirequo OPE copehanu od racalire maasi bajile caosagi; das yalaponu dosiji od basajime; od ox ex dazodisa siatarisa od salaberoxa cynuxire faboanu. Vaunala cahisa conusata das DAOX cocasa ol Oanio yore vohima ol jizodyzoda od eoresa cocasaji pelosi molui das pajeipe, laraji same darolanu matorebe cocasaji emena. El pataralaxa yolaci matabe nomiji mononusa olora jinayo anujelareda. Ohyo! ohyo! ohyo! ohyo! ohyo! ohyo! noibe Ohyo! caosagonu! Bajile madarida i zodirope cahiso darisapa! NIISO! caripe ipe nidali!

Translation: The Thunders of Judgement and Wrath are numbered and are harbored in the North in the likeness of an oak, whose branches are nests 22 of lamentation and weeping laid up for the earth. Which burn night and day, and vomit out the heads of scorpions and live sulphur mingled with poison. These are the thunders which 5,678 times in the 24th part of a moment roar with an hundred mighty earthquakes and a thousand times as many surges. Which rest not, neither know any echoing time here. One rock brings forth a thousand, even as the heart of man does his thoughts: Woe, woe, woe, woe, woe, woe, yeah woe to the earth. For Her iniquity is, was, and shall be great! Come away! But not your noises!

The Twelfth Enochian Key

Angelic: Nonuci dasonuf Babaje od cahisa OB hubaio ibibipe: alalare ataraahe od ef! Darix fafenu MIANU ar Enayo ovof! Soba dooainu aai i VONUPEHE. Zodacare, gohusa, od Zodameranu. Odo cicale Qaa! Zodoreje, lape zodiredo Noco Mada, hoathahe I A I D A!

Translation: Oh you which reign in the south and are 28, the lanterns of sorrow, bind up your girdles and visit us! Bring down your train 3663, that the Lord may be magnified whose name among you is wrath! Move, I say, and appear! Open the mysteries of your creation. Be friendly to me, for I am the Minister of God, the True Worshipper of the Highest!

The Fourteenth Enochian Key

Angelic: Noroni bajihie pasahasa Oiada! das tarinuta mireca OL tahila dodasa tolahame caosago Homida: das berinu orocahe QUARE: Micama! Bial’ Oiad; aisaro toxa das ivame aai Balatima. Zodacare od Zodameranu! Odo cicale Qaa! Zodoreje, lape zodiredo Noco Mada, hoathahe IAIDA.

Translation: Oh you Sons of Fury and the Daughters of the Just, which sit upon 24 seats, vexing all living creatures of the earth with age, which have under you 1,636; Behold the Voice of God, the promise of Him which is called among you Fury, or Extreme Justice! Move and appear! Open the mysteries of your creation! Be friendly unto me, for I am the Minister of God, the True Worshipper of the Highest.

A quick google search provided this site with a bit of info on the language and pronunciation:
http://enochian.info/enochian-alphabet/

Good luck destroying your enemies.

Hail Azazel

12 Likes

Be sure to really really learn how to pronounce the words right! For example “iiade” and “iade” are two complete different words. And if you pronounced the word wrong the whole ritual may yield no result because of this. And if you get contact with the enochian entities and pronouncing the words wrong they may kill you.

3 Likes