Enochian keys for causing death

While browsing, i fell upon this now dead thread: Angelic Beings to Destroy Enemies - #18 by Aethad_Heldint
It talks about using the 10th, 12th, and 14th enochian keys to bring someone down, “only” by reciting them. No other peripherals involved.
Does anyone have any thoughts?
Does anyone have any experience doing so? Does anyone have any experience using the keys for baneful work, but differently?
Does anyone have any experience using the keys at all? Or any instructions/precautions that one should know of?
Do share.

3 Likes

I’ve used the Keys, though never in the manner described, so I don’t know how accurate that old thread is.

2 Likes

I see. Could you tell me more about how you did it? And what the results were, if that isnt too personal?

1 Like

I vibrated the Keys and have used them to travel the Enochian Aethyrs.

2 Likes

That sounds nuts.
I take it that they must be vibrated repeatedly, while in trance, right? As opposed to just once?
And, when you used them, did you have to use a sequence of them, or are they to be used once at a time?

Once is generally enough. They are fairly lengthy, and when done right, vibrating the Keys can be sufficient enough to put you in trance. They are known to have a powerful effect,

I only used them one at a time. The Keys for the 30 Aethyrs are all exactly the same, so all you have to do is plug in the name of the particular one you are travelling to.

The Keys are very versatile, which is why you will find them shoe horned into all sorts of different types of magick, particularly the Satanic variety. As far as pronunciation goes, it can vary, as much was missing from Dee’s notes when they were rediscovered years after his death, and what we do have was mostly developed by the Golden Dawn in the 19th century. However, the Keys are flexible enough that any serviceable pronunciation will work.

5 Likes

I see, thank you very much. As always, you are most helpful.
I would like to learn more about the Aethyrs, do have any favorite book (or other ressource/media) that i could look into?
Also, is travelling to the different Aethyrs possible to attempt without ones senses being “open”?

You won’t know until you try :slight_smile:

Aleister Crowley’s Vision and the Voice details his experiences travelling the Aethyrs, with quite poetic descriptions. You can probably find it free in the wilds of the interwebs.

The Lost Art of Enochian Magick by John DeSalvo is another one. I don’t particularly agree with the author’s opinions but it does provide a useful meditation.

4 Likes

I will have to look these up, thank you very much.

1 Like

TYson and Schuler I believe, have written several books on the Enochian subject as well, but not to directly harm others through it. The most recent plugged book on Enochain magic here may be beneficial for this.

1 Like

Sorry if im missing the obvious, but which book would this be?

Bill Duvendack? Should be in the shopping section on BALG.

1 Like

Works perfectly when vibrated correctly and in low pich tone

3 Likes

Could you tell me more about your experiences?
Did you take any specific measures beyond just vibrating them? How long till you saw results?

Universal Magick by Corwin Hargrove has summoning methods for Enochian demons of Corruption, to cause pain, weakness, misfortune, and disease, and Decay, to weaken or remove a strength or ability in your enemy.

These powers to me are like adding negatives and removing positives. Perhaps you can see how a combination of these could do the job. Sometimes, it doesn’t hurt to double tap.

You could try speaking one or some of the Keys for this purpose, but the Keys have felt not particularly suited to this purpose, at least to me. The Keys feel like their own thing and are more mystical in nature. If you want practical magick to get these sorts of targeted results with Enochian methods, Universal Magick is a pretty good one. Simple, but deep and effective.

5 Likes

I think i saw that book on the kindle store, i will be sure to get it.

Is there any purpose for which you have used the keys?
Could you say a few words about it?
Did you just vibrate them, or was there anything more involved?

1 Like

I am currently working through the Keys with the book Success Magick. You could probably speak the Keys on their own and just do only that and things would still happen, but the author(s) of this book have already explored the magick and found out what happens when you use each different Key or Aethyr/Heaven, so they provide some material to meditate on before you speak the Key so you can get the most out of each ritual. They also provide additional sigils which complement the Keys and add more power.

The rituals do have “practical” effects, but it’s not like your usual magick rituals where you ask for some specific thing. It’s like being taken on a journey where your mind is cleansed and transformed, gradually, one step at a time, completely from the ground up. I’m still in the early days, but I’ve already experienced incredibly healing and powerful changes. I’ve also received insights into “supernatural” or magickal reality, and have received searingly beautiful visions of heavenly realms and have found myself in heavenly realms in dreams, in the astral.

If you want to work with the Keys, I suggest you pick up this set of books. This is a copy of the original Enochian materials as they were received in the 16th century. The third volume contains all the Keys with word-for-word translations. All other sources I have seen are inaccurate, including misspelt words, missing words, wrong translations, added words, wrong elemental correspondences, just lots of inaccuracies. I have the Keys typed up if you (or anyone else) would like me to send them to you.

If you are curious, I write about my magickal practice in this thread here. At this point it’s all kind of spread out throughout the thread, so if you are curious, happy reading. I am doing the Success Magick rituals with the Keys added, as well as various meditations from other Gallery of Magick books (with occasional modifications), and I am also working out “empowerments” for each Key using Universal Magick. I also do Enochian sex magick (and sometimes post sex magick workings), some money magick, and the ritual the thread is named after, which is Lucifer magick (there is a modification to this ritual somewhere in the thread).

2 Likes

I see, that makes a lot of sense.
Thank you very much, i will be sure to give your posts a read, you always have some very insightful stuff to say.
As for the keys, if you have the correct versions typed up, i will gladly request them, the thought of having incorrect enochian text kind of scares me. Could you PM them to me, or send me a link to them?
Thank you very much.

1 Like