Angel’s dive into Necromancy

I haven’t really done much in a while due to life, work, health stuff. I am finally going to start a path that has caught my attention since I was a child. I know huge difference from my normal comfort Magick. I am not sure what this journal will go but I am so interested in where it is going to lead me. I have my first book picked out and I will start updating here shortly but it will be spotty at first due to live, work and health.

6 Likes

Something I want to learn while I slowly start this new path is learning to read bones. So here are some fox bones and teeth I bought on Etsy to start my bone throwing bag.

The reason I went with the fox is because my mom told me once they day she brought me home from the hospital as a newborn. A red fox came to the house out of the woods when they took me out of the car and stayed the whole day. Only to never be seen again afterwards.

3 Likes

What book have you picked?

1 Like

Most likely going to start with a Become a Living God book and @C.Kendall’s Necromancer.

1 Like

I worked through most of the Necromancer last year. Great book, lots of serious work in it.

1 Like