Angel appreciation post on raphael ๐Ÿ’š(Heal my mother with covid)

I want to write a appreciation post on how amazing angel raphael is and thanking him that he has heal me and my family during this pandemic my mum showed symptoms of corona virus at around 12-13th between then she had mild headache this was her first symptom and then a few cough here and there
I wrote angel raphael sigil , put music and prayed to him then she got tested later on the week and tested positive so I carry on lighting a white candle and leaving his sigil on my altar for these two weeks and I had some crystal there.

I carried on lighting white candle and praying to him so I did this every night .

Then my mother had a phone call from the doctor that she has pass and she is no longer in isolation she can go out .

I also got tested on the 18th and I had good news today that I have tested negative despite being in the same household this is far a miracle .

I canโ€™t thank angel raphael enough for helping my mother heal and protecting me under the circumstances he is truly a amazing angel to work with in terms of healing in all types of areas.

thank you so much :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

I highly recommend working with him and I will continue working with him in the future :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

May his love and light heal those in need :pray:t2::green_heart:

16 Likes

Truly โ€œGod has healedโ€
Nice one Raphael!!

5 Likes

He really is. :relieved: Iโ€™m glad you have this success.

3 Likes

Yes he is quite amazing at healing! He helped me lots of times even today! My cat had an eye infection today and I took her to the vet! The vet had this orchid flower at her desk!

Then I remembered I did offer a white orchid flower to him once! And I felt he was there with us!
4 hours ago my cat couldnโ€™t open her eye! Now she is fine!

5 Likes

omg that is really the sweetest! Iโ€™m so glad your cat is good now! Thank you for sharing this story :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart: he truly is amazing

3 Likes