Andras

Can I get safety advice about working with Andras I don’t want anything wrong to happen

1 Like

@Ultraviolet

1 Like

Hmmm, Andras is not very beginner friendly. He can be very harsh and direct and he might cause a lot of collateral damage. The only safety precaution is not to work with him. If you decide to work with him prepare for a ride. What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger after all.

2 Likes

I heard that if you send him then no harm will come to the person that sent him is this true @johnbad

1 Like

Depends. If the target is away from you then yes, you propably wont have any problems. But then again we are talking about Andras here. He is very unpredictable sometimes. I myself had a very unique experience with him. I should propably post my experience one of these days since he seems to be getting quite popular.

3 Likes

That was one of those ones I where I traced out their sigil, slept upon it, and tried to get to know them a little bit, of the worst sounding demons in the goetia. Well, that one, I got the feeling he was looking at me, with kind of a stern warning. But I never asked anything of him so I didn’t really need to worry.

3 Likes

That is true. Ideally the person you’re sending him to isn’t close range or it might effect you in some way. Also be very specific with what you DON’T want to happen or he will carry the job out as he sees fit, which might or might not be how far you wanted to take it. Be clear with him.
@Angel411

2 Likes

Oh and what does he like for offerings @johnbad @Ultraviolet @Jastiv

1 Like

Blood is good. He enjoys destroying, so maybe just the fact that you will send him on someone might be enough for him. My advice to anyone asking what to offer to a spirit is let your instinct speak to you. Usually the first thing that comes to your mind is what the spirit wants as an offering.

3 Likes

Yeah learn to evoke properly and practice with an entity who doesn’t despise and frequently kill magicians. That’s my safety advice.

1 Like

@Angel411 pretty much what he said.
Strong alcohol is also a good alternative to blood.

1 Like

He likes fire agate also he likes jasmine.

1 Like

also it’s not the destroying he likes. He doesn’t like bullies. He likes going after the people that are doing you harm. He is misunderstood. If you are interested in him talk to him first. Ask for his help after.

4 Likes

Jasmine incense? @MidnightDeeva

1 Like

yes

2 Likes

I would never recommend Andras for beginners. He can be very unpredictable and the curse can backfire.

As long as you are desperate nothing will work. Research about Law of attraction and Lust for result. You need to work on the way you think.

I told you what to do. You need to change your mindset. Research the terms I told you for starters and then see where that leads you.

2 Likes