Andras and breaking up

Hello,
I apologize in advance for my English - it’s not my native language.
I am newly divorced, I have a six-month-old daughter with my ex, my ex left us for a colleague from work. (I known full names and her address.) I know she is interested in hoodoo so I think she charmed him with hoodoo. He went completely crazy. I bought a pentagram amulet, since then a hint that he would return, but she still has him in her hand. Is it possible to summon Andras to destroy their relationship, I want him to crawl back. I have no compassion with him, I think Andras could help me, but I don’t know how to impress that woman when she can do magic. If Andras wants to help me, is it possible that his power is greater than some hoodoo?
So I would like to connect with Andras. I have no experience, it would be my first time. I got some knowledge here, so I want to ask if this is the right procedure.

1. find a quiet place - can I connect with Andras at any hour? Is any day more suitable?
  2. Is it necessary to perform cleaning before and after connection? (for example yzop)
  3. draw a sigil, learn enn to connect
  4. what is appropriate to donate?? Blood or alcohol, what does Andras like?
  5. Is it necessary to send him to their residence because of the chaos, is that correct?
  6. How to show him respect? I trust Andras and I fully respect him/her, but I want him to see this.
  7. Subsequently, should the sigil with the seal be burned and scattered at the crossroads or where should the remains be properly disposed of?
  8. After completion forget as soon as possible so that Andras can work, do I understand correctly?
  9. When can I expect the results of helping Andras?
  10. Should I call other demons to help?

Thank you very much for clarifying the information, I am a newbie and I will be obliged to all of you.

1 Like
  1. He is a night demon, but I think you can work with him whenever it suits you, any time. 2. Cleaning is optional, but if you want, you can expel any negative energies that may interfere with you, you can fumigate the place with herbs. 3. Yes, just draw his sign. 4 . I don’t quite understand the 5th question because of translation problems. 6. You can thank him in your own words and make offerings to him, he loves - Cayenne pepper, Violet, Iron, Silver, Jasmine, Dragon’s Blood, Amber, Bindweed, Mustard seed, Patchouli. 7. Yes, you have to burn his sign, not necessarily at the intersection. Just dispose of the ashes, you can put them in running water. 8 Yes, forget it and let him do his job. 9 . He will do it as quickly as he can, there is no exact time frame. 10. You can invite Lucifer, be a witness and enlist his support in your own words, but no, Andras can handle the task himself.

The 5th question was if I should tell Andras to operate in the residence of my ex and that whore. Let him not be at our house. I know Andras is causing chaos and I’m worried about the little baby.
Do you think I have a chance to beat her hoodoo with Andras or is there someone else stronger demon?
Thanks very much

Yes, you will voice his task over his seal, he will hear you and do what you ask. Anyway, you can try it. Start working with him if you have selected him as an artist. There are a lot of demons that can help you. Perhaps more experienced colleagues will be able to suggest more.

and one more question…
i have his hair and a piece of clothing, will that improve the effect?

I don’t think that’s necessary. But perhaps these items will help you tune in better. It doesn’t matter. Just contact them and ask them to do what is necessary.

I would like to add how the situation is developing.
I performed the ritual on Andras and Raum. I was very attracted to Andras from the beginning. I ended up resorting to using Rauma as well. I felt their presence and knew they were with me. The situation has changed a lot since then. The first shift occurred a week later. Now, a month after the ritual, my ex’s relationship is over. However, I am still waiting for another situation to be resolved. I would like to thank Andras and Raum. They are very fast and aggressive, which is exactly what I needed (I am the exact same personality). I highly recommend working with them, I am a beginner and they are great to work with.
I’m glad they were willing to help me. I love them!

2 Likes