Ancestral Curses

So I have a friend who has a grandfather who was heavily into witchcraft and in some cults. Ever since a young boy my friend has felt watched and had crazy spiritual experiences that were negative.

My question is; how do you break a bloodline curse/any binds his grandfather placed on his family?

Don’t get me wrong, some people are blessed to have guiding demons BUT when it causes you to not be able to be alone, draining you, and hearing things; there is an issue.

Any thoughts?

2 Likes

To start a process of undoing you must investigate further what’s been done. Just because your friend has had some experiences, and negative ones at that does not necessarily mean his bloodline is cursed. That’s an extremely big assumption based on the few details you gave.

No one is ever truly alone :slight_smile:

Hearing things like? Are we talking tapping doors or blood curdling screams?

As for the draining energy, well he might want to create a talisman he carries with him to stop energies from depleting maybe something as simple as some amethyst or quartz.

Do you know for sure there is a curse placed on the family by the grandfather or is he just sensitive?

1 Like

I want to give you some advice but im not to sure how you would take it coming from a Christian Perpective with hoodoo aspects. My advice ( take it or leave it) is to follow what my mom calls the “Holy Trinity” which is:

Herb cleansing bath for 3 days
Fiery wall of protection spell
A layered spell to send back

May work may not shrugs

1 Like

He’s pretty sure because his grandfather was a cult leader and was told it runs in his family. He’s always had that pretense of being watch and cannot sleep in the night. As well as channeling occurring pretty constantly. Like a lot of ideas and sentences all happening out of no where.

I know the bloodline thing could be an extreme but it is a thought. He also when in elementary school did a conjuring with some friends and was touched by something and has never felt the same since.

I’ll defiantly have him do a soaking for three days and that protection spell. Thank you!!

NP tell me if it works :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think this may not be a case of cursed bloodline and more like an old jerk being an old jerk.

Some stories you heard when you were little stay with you. That’s not magic, that’s just how storytelling works (and that’s why so few people changes-refuses religions once they are in their twenties).

So, the first step should be in that direction. If that something done and nothing changed, then forget what I said, but more often than not, we should look for mundane explanations for stuff, since almost everything had a mundane explanation. And I won’t argue with Occam’s razor. Of course, that’s just me.

1 Like

Thank you for that response, I appreciate your words and response!

1 Like

Which herbs are best?
Which of the protection spell?
What is a layered spell to send back?.

Thank you @Assoluto_Cosmico

Herbs: https://pin.it/tixr7f6lbwoe75
Fiery wall of protection: How to work your Fiery-wall Protection Spell - YouTube