Anakim

Hey All,

I tried to open the Anakim square from Evoking Eternity last night and had no success connecting with it. I am wondering if anyone has had success working with these Giants?

DarkestKnight

1 Like

[quote=“DarkestKnight, post:1, topic:6123”]Hey All,

I tried to open the Anakim square from Evoking Eternity last night and had no success connecting with it. I am wondering if anyone has had success working with these Giants?

DarkestKnight[/quote]

Yes,I have had lots of successes with the Anakim.

The first time I used one,it was of course the money one.The results took a while to manifest,compared to my other methods,but they were good enough.After repeated use,I’ve found a fast increase in the quality of the results,but a slow ascent in the speed at which it is delivered.

But I like Giants.They are a useful sort,once you get to know them a bit better.And yes,results start coming faster and faster,the more you use them.

Btw,because you’re doing that chapter of Evoking Eternity,I think it’s great to START with the Evocation of the House of Kel,the Mercurial angels,first,to restore anything in your life that is lost,and mend any wounds be they physical or emotional,and basically just empower yourself,before calling on the Giants,because many people call them scary and I’m gonna agree.

Aaron Leitch made a big work trying to figure out his own translation of Abramelin work. Most squares are reconstructed in his work. Anakim 5x5 full square available.

Abramelin’s Magickal Word Squares - Aaron Leitch.