An uncanny feeling, old house

Month ago I moved out to a cheaper flat for some issues. First time i saw it i knew it had a special aura, the flat is from the early 20th century and didn’t have any changes after this.
So it was a very old flat, I’m kind of an amateur in this matter but I have a special sense for this stuff. I can feel a special and uncanny feeling near one of the dorms, which i thought it would be perfect for some rituals.
And after cleaning my new place i started to dream about an invisible door floating in the middle of a pale wall every night since few days. I can feel like something it’s trying to get me closer to that door but i’m afraid i shouldn’t be playing with this stuff because of the nature of this dream.

What should I do? yet i don’t know much about this kind of experience just started because of my talent and curiosity, any advice or protection towards this? because i don’t want to leave this place i really feel like i should be here.

Welcome @Zaahr It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Hello Zaahr,

If you can control yourself in the dream, I would simply chain it off or wall it off. It sounds like an old portal that was closed but not sealed.

Zen