An Old Man's Advice on Pendulum Attunement

Use what works for you.

Orobas is a Goetic. Saturn is not. If Saturn resonates with you, use him.

Remember to always validate results in any case.

Interesting, I will have to try this. I usually just cleanse my pendulum before use. I usually use it to get feedback from my servitors, haven’t done any straight divination with it for a while.

Just as an amusing nod to your topic title and first line :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Quick question about Orobas. Would you suggest calling him through Arzel or simply use the sigil and call Orobas directly ?

Just use his seal and call him directly.

3 Likes

Great post!!! I have also used Orobas with the pendulum too! And Asteroth! I find that I make the statement “I don’t want myself or subconscious to move this pendulum. Please only allow it to move yourself. Not by my thoughts” I then ask “is my name …” and it doesn’t move either yes or no. I will it strongly to say yes - but nothing. It almost feels like it is being pulled toward the ground like a magnet.

If I use a letter board to ask questions the pendulum stays really taught … it almost pulls to the direction of the letter and I feel a physical release of it swinging over the letters as it spells out words.

The words it spells are not my typical vocabulary … pretty interesting. I am very fond on Orobas. :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes