An invite (non-demonic)

As the title says, I invite you to take part in my ceremony this coming Sunday.

I know I said non-demonic, but in truth I will also be solidifying a bond with 4 deamons that same time. You’re not invited to that lol.
But…

I am inviting you to join me in bidding farewell to all the beast/animals/pets spirits. Not all magick needs to be involved with Deamons. :slight_smile: In short, I’ll be burning some incense and some letters to this makeshift altar piece. You are welcome to send me any farewell letters or name of past critters you want honoured.

Needs painting still.

I won’t take offense if I get no response here lol :grinning:

15 Likes

I would very much like it if you could honour three of the bestest kitties a man could ever have asked for: Felix, Poe, and Arnold.

Felix and Poe passed on many years ago, but Arnold was more recently, only two years. They deserve the best.

5 Likes

May I offer some names? I’ve had 4 pass away in the past 2 years…

3 Likes

The names were Gunnar, Sixx, Cynder (Lily) and Tyson. Loyal hounds to the end of their days.

6 Likes

I will say all their names and say something for all of them, then I’ll burn the farewell cards

3 Likes

Cool idea, PM sent. :+1:

2 Likes

Had a Rottweiler names Major. Best dog you could ask for. Had to give him up to an animal shelter back when my family and I were basicallly out of a home when the Recession hit. Never got to say goodbye, or even see him one last time before he exited my life for good. Probably passed away many years ago, as he was up there in age. If your can honor him for me, thank you .

4 Likes

Mimi. Princess.

2 Likes

Thank you brother. That means more than I can express to you.

2 Likes

I’m writing down all the names so I don’t forget, they will be mentioned.

2 Likes

i hope im not too late but if you can plz add Buddy, pepper, and sonya :heart:

2 Likes

Nope not too late it takes place this Sunday

2 Likes

Which ones, out of curiousity? The Gatekeepers?

1 Like

many years ago while traveling to a job site about two hours away in the dark, I came across a dog that had been hit by a car and as usual the dirt bags had drove away. The highway was heavy that morning with speeding traffic, as I approached I could see the fear in the eyes of that dog, I pulled over, turned on my flashers and ventured out into the darkness on the highway and gently scooped up the animal. I was not fucking going to leave the animal in the road full of fear waiting on the vehicle that would finally crush that dog to death. As I scooped up the animal, it looked deep into my eyes as if to say thank you. When I arrived at the job site I called my wife who drove 2 hours to me and she took the dog back home to our vet. The dogs rear end was crushed so badly that she could not be saved so we HAD MERCY AND HAD HER PUT DOWN, THE COST FOR THE VET WAS AROUND 300 DOLLARS, A LOT OF MONEY FOR ME AS I WAS NOT PAID VERY WELL. THE VALUE OF MY ACT OF MERCY WAS PRICELESS. YES I HONORED THAT LONE, LOST ANIMAL. IN THE YEARS SINCE I HAVE HAD TO MERCEFULLY PUT DOWN THREE DOGS I HAD, BUT MY WIFE AND I STAYED THERE HUGGING AND CRYING TILL THE ANIMALS PAST ON. HARDEST THING I HAVE EVER DONE, BUT YEST THE VALUE WAS PRICELESS. YES I HAVE HONORED ANIMALS PASSING AS BEST I COULD. SEVERAL ARE BURRIED HERE BUT SOME THE GREIF WAS TOO GREAT TO BEAR. if YOU WOULD BE SO KIND AS TO REMEMBER THE ANIMALS THAT BEFRIENDED THE SLAYEROFMEN I WOULD BE MOST HONORED, AND I WILL BURN A CANDEL THIS SUNDAY IN REMERBERANCE OF THEM ALSO.

2 Likes

Sorry for late response, it’s been pretty chaotic today. No, I’ve decided plunging into the pit is low on my list of things, mostly being one of the major requirements being to die. Metaphorical or not, I’m all about life lol.

I was whispered which 4 to bond with by Dra’talon. Himself, Azazel, King Paimon, and Bune. The idea being the worst/best parts of me to be addressed accordingly and heightened. It was an odd encounter I was skeptical about taking on, but I am taking a leap of faith.

1 Like

Last chances folks. Ritual is tomorrow, if you want your feller named.

2 Likes

I’d be appreciative if you added my old familiar, Ozymandias (“Ozzie”).

1 Like

I had a dog when I was little I forgot her name but she was the sweetest dog I think her name was Lily if you could put her in would be appreciated

1 Like

I always find out about things like this too late, what a shame. Evo so I would like to relinquish some past sorrow to you @Mapachtli for my murdered friend-cats as a little pray. Their names are Mary, Muchachon (big boy), Hati, Skoll and Gafas (glasses) may rest in peace, that I know wel will meet again somehow. thank you anyway for doing what you are doing.

1 Like

They’ll all be mentioned im trying to write some thing to say as a farewell and mention their names in it

2 Likes