An Introduction: ElixirMixer, Australian Alchemist

Hello Demons!

I live in Australia and have been studying the theory of Alchemy since I was a child, and have had 8 years of practical experience.
I have studied the theory of Magick for a similar timeframe, however, less intensely.

Because I have a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Magick, I saw a video with E.A. Koetting and I recognize that he actually knows what he is talking about, and thus, perhaps would be a good teacher. I am inclined to have a go anyway, as i would like to start practicing everything I have learnt over the past 17 years, of more or less, armchair philosophy.

I did have a question regarding the courses. Is there a recommended place to begin, out of the Divination, Evocation, and Soul travel courses?

Also, Do we have any Australians here? Do we have any Alchemists here? Do you need any Alchemists here?

Not else what to say. In my mundane life I started a couple of software companies lately which basically means that im completely broke for now with the hope to one day make a fortune. Blockchain industry is a pretty generous space for the time being.

I have too many children. Seriously. And I have a little block of land that i want to set up into a self-sufficient property for all the many children.

I have had a spontenous out of body experience… which was certainly activated by my on purpose, since i wass meditating, however, I was unaware that a person could leave their body, and it startled me severly, and any time now that i feel my astral double leaving my body it instantly pulls back in which i believe is associated with the EXTREME experience that i had with it the first time.

I have also been able to move from a waking state, into the dream-state without losing consiousness, where i drew a pentagram and a circle, which popped out into a disk with a womans face on it, and then i met that woman 3 days later which was kind of cool.

I also love Franz Bardon, I have used some elemental magic to surprising success, however I seem to struggle with creating Dynamo’s of the elements within my body.

I have a close relationship with God. And not in the churchy way. I was a christian for 10 years and a mormon priest for awhile but i have given up completely on that as an effective religion, it is mainly all lies to be fair. I now study the Hermetic Arts only.

8 Likes

I just saw a list of stuff that we are suppose to talk about in our introduction.

I am interested in speaking with Angels, and the elementals such as Gnomes, Mermaids etc. I am also really interested in the summoning of physical objects cause that is completely based.

I need help with achieveving this^

I am able to help with Alchemy. After a life-time of error, mmany tens of thousands of dollars worth of regents and glassware… a man tends to pick up a thing or two.

Probably worth noting here, and i am a bit surprised i didnt start with this, but I have dedicated my entire life to searching ancient volumes for Arcana, I have discovered several, a few which I have never really heard anyone else speak of before.

So with all this spiritual, religious, and occult background, i can tell you that the entire thing is relativly useless without the proper practical application, and I have decided to take the world much less seriously, and my own ascent much more seriously.

Would love any help, and happy to help.

3 Likes

Welcome in the forum!!
sounds really interesting :slight_smile:

eh. thats certainly a mouthful to take in to be sure. but hail and well met all the same.

i sort of know the feeling,ive been practising for a good while,and developed my own ways and means of magick,and only recently found this place

i myself am working o ncreating a system of dark chakras and could perhaps use some alchemical inputs (all contained in my journal thread of course)

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

As a former Mormon, there are several of us on here. Some are more active than others. I grew up in it, others were converts that didn’t stay.

I know there are people from Australia that hop on. One in particular is taking a break and I don’t know when she’ll be back.

With your alchemical experience, it’s a bit of a shoe-in for maybe some future tutorials. It means different things to different people. I don’t know what’s located in the tutorials, but the search function would give you an idea of what people did or tried.or just started but didn’t finish (to show gaps we could use help with). That said, it’s obviously up to you.

Anyway, welcome.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

How many of the alchemical formulae include VB? lol Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

I was thinking of creating a beer that raise testosterone instead of hindering it!

Nice to meet everyone.
Is there anyone in particular that specializes in talking with the Elemental spirits? Would love to have a chat.

I would make the argument that you already have dark chakras. They are below the human body, in the ground, they are the direct mirror of your current chakras. Ejaculation will often activate them, at the sacrifice of de-activating those that are present within the body. This occurs because as you ejaculate you discharge your energy into the earth, empowering these charkras.

2 Likes

What’s this you say about tutorials?

2 Likes

We have a few tutorial threads that can always use more. Here’s part 1 Unofficial Forum Tutorials Directory ~ Beginners, Check This Out! 👍

1 Like

Welcome @ElixirMixer

If I am understanding correctly, you have no practical experience in magick?

EA recommends starting with the divination course, as it teaches some basic skills that are then elaborated upon in the other courses, like scrying, but since he does still cover the basics in the other courses as well, you can generally start with whichever one you want to. I have all three of the Mastering courses, and actually started with evocation.

1 Like

My experience in Magick is very limited yes. I have done the occasional LBRP, Created a few elementals (definitly my most successful magic, and really interested to improve my elemental magic)

I have had some… experiences… like I had some entity come and speak with me at Uluru on December 21st 2012 which was pretty special but i wasnt pracitsing magick in particular, but other arcanum.

I have my own arcanum. I guess i have never really looked at them as magic, but while the practise is different, the mode in which it reaches results are very similar so yeah I have some experiences in other styles of magic, that i simply define as the arcanum, which i recognize probably has a different meaning around here. This is certainly the first group of magical people I have bumped into. I have tried ot join a few fraternities but for whatever reason it just never happened so I guess this is where i was suppose to end up.

1 Like

Welcome to forum. I’ll be very interested to read your posts @ElixirMixer. :+1:

G’day :sunglasses: :wave: :australia:

Norseman, I just went ahead and assumed you were talking about me, your (favourite?) Aussie mate. :smiley:

@Uncle-Al is our only other resident Australian that I know of who shows up regularly. But I think there may be a few more quietly lurking.

Either way, welcome to the forum @ElixirMixer! :handshake:

2 Likes

ehm.eh…im not entirely certain how to put this

but being transgender and on a pretty strong dose of HRT essentially means that isnt actually possible anymore

as for the dark chakras.my idea is more or less an entirely new system of chakras. i focus in meditation on a prospectus abstract concept i have and the information just flows into my mind

of course i have alot more info on the burgeoning system,but i dont want to pollute your introductory with a ramble,pm if you like though

I am sorry I have not heard of the burgeoning system before.

And I should clear something up because i think i also gave a false impression. When i said i had studied magic for a long time, I mean more through the arcana and Hermetic Philosophy in a natural sense. I am not familiar with the foundational texts that im sure a lot of you all share as part of your knowledge sets. Hence my arrive, since I am interested to spend time with a group that might have some more exposer to more traditional modern magic practises.

Hey Veil, good to see some of us are here learning the higher arts.

1 Like

Just got the kit for the divination so ill have a suss tonight and let you know what i think

no no,burgeoning is an adjective which means something akin to “still developing,busy emerging”

Welcome aboard, and welcome to the club for occultists with too many kids lol. Hopefully there can be some good exchange here for everyone. Practical alchemy isn’t something too many people have experience with here. Even my own experience only goes so far as a little but if Don Nonce’s (Nance? I forget) work.

1 Like

I no longer post, but I occasionally pm members.

Al.

4 Likes