An interaction with King Paimon, part funny, part good advice

I understand his meaning.

does anyone have any advice on how to contact him because i am having a difficult time with that

1 Like

Look through this forum. There is a ton of information on King Paimon. You can contact him in the same way you can contact any spirit.

1 Like

well i contacted sabnock in the same way maybe he was there i just didn’t feel his presence.

1 Like

Yes, he was. Always assume the spirit is there, even if you can’t see or hear them. They will always come when you call.

5 Likes

good to know i just like to have some sort of communication so im not just talking to myself.lol

1 Like

They are indeed Jinn. A Jinn unfortunately co-opted into the Lesser Key as a Demon. Their name in the Lesser Key is a transliteration of Pym◆Un (pronounced Peem◆On) or “Little Coin”. A Pym is 2/3 of Shekel and has been found in Palestine archaeological digs. But Pym has no correlate in Hebrew. It’s origin lies further east.

I believe the sound of tinkling associated with them is a metaphor for pyms falling into jar.

Just remember, address him as king, that’s very important with him, don’t offer him Mountain Dew, he’s sick of it, and always be willing to do your part. If you do those three things, you will have an awesome experience with him.

7 Likes

It’s true that giving him mountain dew isn’t ideal. But if you do so, he will accept it. He isn’t the type who would rudely reject an offering.

3 Likes

No Mountain Dew lol

1 Like

Maybe he is just sick of the sme old mountain dew energy but best idea u can mix it any other juice I think king paimon would find it interesting,u might never know

6 Likes