An interaction with King Paimon, part funny, part good advice

I spent the last 40 minutes contacting numerous spirit in regards to different things.

One of the spirits that I contacted was King Paimon. King Paimon and I have had dealings in the past, and it’s always been quite positive. Although, and I last talked, King Paimon said that I should not call upon him without at least some sort of an offering.

So, whenever I start picking through the spirits and I wanted to work with tonight for whatever reasons, I pulled King Paimon sigil, but I wanted to pull it only out of respect, because I didn’t have anything substantial to give as an offering. I felt it rude to call upon him without some sort of a decent offering.

One of the other spirits that I had spoken with, Phenex, told me to call upon him anyway, because he had things that he wish to discuss with me regardless.

So, I called on King Paimon once I was done with my business with the other spirit and I immediately apologized to him for not having any sort of substantial offering, to which he told me “Just pour me a glass of soda”. He said It’s the thought that counts, just make sure it’s not Mountain Dew."

We had a fun discussion regarding the do’s and don’ts of giving him sodas or indeed other drinks to take for himself, and the cheap fruit punch that I poured for him, he said it “…was a little overly sweet, but it was acceptable.” What I took from all that was that it’s not how expensive the offering is, as is the intent of the offering, and the heartfelt nature of the offering.

We also had a discussion over the title “Paimonus”.

He said that it is both a name and a title, whenever we call upon him by the title of the “Great King Paimon”, we’re calling upon not King Paimon, but Paimonus, who seems to exist in a different state than King Paimon.

One thing that he did reveal to me was that nobody will ever be given all of the pieces to what that title means, or indeed, what that title represents unless you ascend to that revered state.

We did discuss other assorted things, but these things i posted, we decided were beneficial to people as a whole.

I am utterly exhausted.

Hail King Paimon
Hail Prince Vassago
Hail Prince Seere
Hail Marquis Phenex

21 Likes

So what are the differences between Paimon and Paimonus? What’s the proper way to call on King Paimon

3 Likes

King Paimon is the spirit from the Lesser key, Paimonus is an obscure title that King Paimon has been less than willing to divulge.

I suspect it has something to do with his connection to the Djinn of Arabic lore. But I can’t be certain, I am certain of when it comes to that title, is that it has something to do with the Djinn, and that you are not going to learn about it while you’re still on this Mortal plane, not entirely, at least.
I have a feeling, that if everyone who knew of that title, and had a proper working knowledge of that title, came together, and compared notes. They would still be large chunks of data missing.

I’m not the first one to mention that title.

Whenever you call upon King Paimon, call upon him as King Paimon.

9 Likes

I am newbie to occult. So, please pardon me If I say anything that seems rude.

As per my understanding, spirits that we interact with will be in different dimension which is not physical. Our basic human senses are part of physical dimensions which spirits/entities do not posses. Then how can the spirit have the sense of taste as you mentioned in the above post.

What I understood was, If we give something as an offering, spirits will be able to extract energy from it and that energy will be the offering. Can you please clarify regarding this and correct me if I am wrong :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@NewBiez I have the same question after reading this post.

1 Like

So, I interact with a high-level, demonic entity, we have an intelligent, and even humorous Exchange, and the only thing people are concerned about is, how is spirit is able to perceive taste…

Instead of asking me, the guy that merely summons the spirit, how about you go draw a copy of King Paimon sigil, and ask him yourself.

Honestly, I think it has something to do with my personal memory of it, or else, the spirit is able to taste the liquid via energetic absorption.

I honestly don’t know, and that’s one of the things I’ve never cared to ask.

9 Likes

4 Likes

@anon72564005 No offense is meant. Its a beautiful message. Like @NewBiez though, I’m a beginner. We have questions others won’t. We dont have everything figured out yet. From your response it seems as though the answer to the question doesn’t matter. But the fact that it doesn’t matter, matters to us. We learned something because of the post. We gained something from it, even if it wasnt what you originally intended us to absorb.

4 Likes

Sorry, if you felt bad about the doubt I have asked. As I already mentioned, I am completely new to all these things and I am just trying to improve myself step by step.

I am still struggling to control my thoughts and astral senses. I did not reach the level of communicating with spirits yet. Can you please ask the question and come back if possible because that would be of great use to most of beginners like me to understand more about the occult.

1 Like

Dude, relax, no offense was taken, if you are a new boot, it’s kind of my tradition personally to break your balls a bit.

Welcome to the forums.

4 Likes

That help?

2 Likes

I understood that taste just like our other sense are just a part of physical dimension. Whenever we try to contact any spirit we meditate and get into trance just to get into the other dimension which is not physical. Our answer helps me little bit but why don’t you ask this question to King Paimon himself if possible so that we can have more clarity about this topic :slight_smile:

Because, at the end of my original post, I wrote that I’m utterly exhausted.

I’m honestly laying in bed right now, and I’m going to try and get a few hours of sleep before I have to get up and do things.

You should call upon the king yourself, he is very forgiving, and very patient with new boots like yourself, don’t be afraid, let things come through, and don’t question any strange thoughts you have.

If you are truly interested in the occult, don’t be frightened Away by the idea of calling upon King Paimon, who knows, he may give you a nice kick in the ass to begin your work in the occult.

However, this sorcerer is going to sleep.

7 Likes

Thanks haha. Hope you rest easy. @anon72564005

1 Like

Sure, I will slowly get to the point of evoking spirits myself :smiley:

There was a thread a while ago discussing offerings and how they worked. One of our glorious leader @Lady_Eva’s threads I believe.

When offering something, you offer the potential that the object had. For example, you have a big ass cake. A lot of people, can have a lot of slices, and convert those slices to energy for life shenanigans.

So when offering or sacrificing something, you sever the ties between the thing and it’s various potential energy transitions. Severing that tie leaves the energy and object itself up for grabs, because it went from a state of ‘could be’ to the new state of ‘is an offering’. You changed the fate of that energy to suit yours :wink: this is why you would pour a drink out, break your favorite smoking pipe, leave food outside. To literally sever it’s tie and change it’s state

This is what the entity then consumes. Even the act of offering is godlike when explored further

9 Likes

But does your astral senses develop each time you summon spirits,or have you constantly have to practice daily

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, @Clovd. Please take a moment to click the image below and introduce yourself:

handIntro

Many times the deities will want the person evoking to taste the food or drink the wine so they can enjoy it through you. I’m used to giving food adimus (offerings) to Orisha that live with me, but at bembes and tambors there will be lots of fruits, sweets, and a big cake at the Orisha’s throne and everyone will have a piece of the cake and take fruit home with them. Whatever food is left over, it’s divined where the Orisha wants it to go–to the trash, the woods, etc.
In my opinion, unless one is doing a cleansing, the offering is meant to be shared.
When people get possessed by a spirit or an Orisha the first thing they usually ask for is some kind of drink–booze or water…some want honey.

3 Likes

Try not to rush yourself Clovd, but devote yourself to study through reading, doing meditations each day, but not to the point of burn out. The study and practice of divination is great for spiritual development too. If possible if you find the right people, get involved in seances or my folks call them misas. That’s where a group of spirit workers sit in a circle and everyone has a chance to talk to say what they see spiritually in the room, about other people. It’s fundamental in how those in the tradition of Kardecian spiritism develop. Alec Kardec was a famous spiritist who wrote many books on the subject and in Brazil, those involved in Candomble and Umbanda had the ‘white table’ which came from Alec Kardec and from there it went to being practiced in Cuba, other latin countries and right here in the USA.
You can find a misa to attend in any large metro area in the U.S. if you know the right people. Once you are experienced as a spiritist, you can do a misas all by yourself.
Start out gradually, Rome wasn’t built in a day! This is a life-long study and even the most seasoned spiritist is never finished learning.

4 Likes