An explanation of the Javanese wetonšŸ°

Hi guys, I am Cissa and this time I will explain what is Weton

For Javanese people, weton is not a foreign term. Weton refers to the day of birth because this term is taken from the Javanese language wetu which means to come out or be born.

weton is often used to refer to predictions originating from Javanese culture. Or, Weton sounds familiar when a young couple plans to get married, either with a fellow Javanese or one of them.

This weton is then used to describe a personā€™s life. In the view of Javanese society, humans are born with their respective energy potentials. This energy is then seen from the description of a personā€™s character. To find out, someone needs to add up the weton.

This calculation system is also used to determine a decision, planting period, harvest, fate, and mate. In fact, some people claim that their love relationship has run aground because of Weton.
This is believed to be able to ward off bad luck in the future due to the Wetonā€™s incompatibility.

Ok guys, my explanation about Weton, in the next post I will explain about the calculation of weton mate.
See you later and blessed be

By :rabbit:Ophelia Hican Narcissa

8 Likes

I know this system, not really though since i not really familiar with Javanese folk magick.

But its have deep root with ancient wisdom, iā€™ll wait for further explenation.

Nice thread anyway

1 Like

thank you very much, in Java from generation to generation it is very applying this tenung. Even my father panicked when calculating my ex-loverā€™s weton mismatch hahaha
Farmers also use the wetin count when starting harvesting.
Hereditary predictions that know human nature too

1 Like

Yes it is, it has complicated system to calculate but mainly Javanese people could do this

It such fresh air to see Javanese magick in this forum. Thanks for sharing, please cek my pm

1 Like

Thank you, I am just sharing my experience

Will be waiting for updates about this if you donā€™t mind, OP. Aside from being curious about this refreshing topic, it also reminded me of Saju, which Iā€™ve been reading up on lately. In a specific country, itā€™s also popular and widely used by couples before getting married, determining serious compatibility and other similar details you have mentioned in your post.