An Experiment in Demonic Prosperity Magick

Hey All,

I have been on this forum for quite a while, and have really enjoyed reading about the experiences of others, like Orismen, TWF, and Lady Eva, so I figured it was time to start posting one of my own.

This experiment, which I am calling Demonic Prosperity Magick, will go for 100 days, and its purpose is to tear down, and then, to rebuild, every aspect of my life, including wealth, relationships, health, and career, into what I want them to be. It begins March 1 and I will try to post results about the work at least once a week.

My basic outline involves daily banishing, meditation, divination, and the evocation of entities and Powers at least twice a week. This is purposely going to be rough, as the old must be destroyed to create the new.

I am both nervous, and excited, as this is the biggest thing I have ever attempted: a complete rewriting of my own reality. I have what I need, and am ready to begin. Doubts rise and fall in my mind, but I let them go because I have to do this.

Hope you all enjoy the ride!

2 Likes

Sounds great, do you have any particular spirits in mind and what you want them to effect?

[quote="-TWF-, post:2, topic:2640"]Sounds great, do you have any particular spirits in mind and what you want them to effect?[/quote]I don’t have a patron deity, but I have been looking at either Pendralion or Azazel to guide the operation. I’ll do a divination to decide the best one, and then ask if they are willing. As far as other spirits go, I’ll choose them based on what I’m working on, or whatever spirit I am guided to.

1 Like

[quote=“DarkestKnight, post:1, topic:2640”]Hey All,

I have been on this forum for quite a while, and have really enjoyed reading about the experiences of others, like Orismen, TWF, and Lady Eva, so I figured it was time to start posting one of my own.

This experiment, which I am calling Demonic Prosperity Magick, will go for 100 days, and its purpose is to tear down, and then, to rebuild, every aspect of my life, including wealth, relationships, health, and career, into what I want them to be. It begins March 1 and I will try to post results about the work at least once a week.

My basic outline involves daily banishing, meditation, divination, and the evocation of entities and Powers at least twice a week. This is purposely going to be rough, as the old must be destroyed to create the new.

I am both nervous, and excited, as this is the biggest thing I have ever attempted: a complete rewriting of my own reality. I have what I need, and am ready to begin. Doubts rise and fall in my mind, but I let them go because I have to do this.

Hope you all enjoy the ride![/quote]

Do you mean the powers of the entities?

You wrote :the evocation of entities and Powers…

G

Have you never heard the phrase “…Powers, and Principalities…?” Maybe a better word would be currents. Powers are forces with no physical form, from my understanding. I could be wrong, though :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

here is a quote out of something that popped in my head after an evocation the other night.

what if everything down to the last molecule is imbued with consciousness(living energy) but has to be intentionally imbued with awareness? from this view point a rock is not conscious until someone views it as aware(i.e. Troll or rock spirit) then they can communicate with the consciousness that has been there the whole time, but it is not aware until they view it as aware?

From this standpoint spirits are conscious streams of energy(or currents) that tie into certain themes, events, or happenings in the universe(talking about demons, angels and elementals rather than the dead), and thus are mechanical functions until the moment that the operator pulls them into reality. thus they become aware, able to operate within their sphere of influence with intent, rather than just that’s the way things are flowing.

from this view, the magician isn’t really operating outside of natural laws rather manipulating the consciousness(living energy) that operate those laws, thus causing a disturbance in the natural flow. this flow though isn’t so much as disturbed as redirected, such as when you dig a trench to carry water from a river.

For my purposes, Powers are the currents that flow throughout the multverse, and entities are a physical personification of certain aspects of these currents. During this experiment, I will not only be dealing with entities of wealth, but the Power of Wealth itself. Its a little hard to conceptualize right now. Hopefully it will become clearer once I am immersed in it.

1 Like

DarkestKnight, you might want to look into the mantra “thiruneelakandam”. It’s used to destroy old karma, old blockages, ect. and put you back to a clean slate, so to speak.

[quote=“DarkSugar, post:8, topic:2640”]DarkestKnight, you might want to look into the mantra “thiruneelakandam”. It’s used to destroy old karma, old blockages, ect. and put you back to a clean slate, so to speak. [/quote]Hmmm…might be something to add to my program. I’ll look into it. Thanks!

1 Like

You’re welcome. Oh, and when you chant the mantra, imagine a blue colour surrounding your throat chakra.

FUCK YEAH!

I look forward to hearing about it DarkestKnight!

I support this 100%. I did something similar, but it was before even finding magick. I believe I was led down the path to finally begin my ascent. Good luck brother.

Sounds similar to my Thousand Feedings. That was a pre-forum experiment of feeding from the same person 1000 times. No negatives.

Anyhow, if you bring anything you can’t stop your way, just let one of us know. The Guards (Orismen, Defectron, and Myself) would love helping you get into deep shit.

Hey All,

The work begins tomorrow, so I thought I’d give a quick rundown of my preparations for the prosperity work.

The first thing I did, was define prosperity for myself. I decided that, for me, prosperity is when everything in your life is moving ever forward towards whatever goals you are pursuing.

The next thing I did, was define wealth for myself, because, while wealth is part of prosperity, it is not the whole of it. I decided that wealth, for me, would be having enough money to cover all my material needs, as well as having the freedom to do as I will.

I also looked at my life through Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs, as EA describes in the Book of Azazel, so I have a good idea of where I am currently, as well as how I will know if my magick is successful.

I did a divination, using a pendulum, to choose one of three prayers/incantations to recite after my daily banishing.

I also used the pendulum to chose a patron demon to oversee the overall operation. Before bed, I will open the sigil of my patron, to get his blessing. I plan on using the tarot later, to get an idea of the possible outcomes of my demonic prosperity magick.

I also reread the divination I received from TWF and Orismen, and made sure to make the advice they provided part of my work. Thanks for the invaluable advice, guys!

It’s time to break my reality :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m glad to hear you clearly outlined what each of these things meant to you, this will help you actualization your goals a lot better. Words often lose potency of signifigance in their everyday usage so defining what it is you want was an exellent starting point.

I must confess my failing to you all.

I have allowed my lethargy, laziness and procrastination to derail my operation, which I had designed to improve all aspects of my life. I have forsaken my Ascent, in favour of the status quo.

But, on the positive side, I recognize these aspects of myself as something I must overcome if anything is to change. In the decision to break my reality, I have learned the biggest obstacle is myself. I am comfortable where I am, even though it is stagnation instead of growth. Change is difficult and scary and a big part of me would rather stay where I am than reach outside my comfort zone.

I cannot bear things as they are any longer. It begins, in earnest, at the rising of the sun.

1 Like

Not strictly magickal, but if you recognise yourself in any of the following statements from this PDF slide presentation, then the book The Now Habit might help you.

I bought it last autumn and it’s really helping me in all areas, especially magick, and has boosted my ability to commit to a task and see things through - it’s helped me transcend the dance between the twin bugbears of “procrastination” and “self-discipline” - neither of which are about choice.

Here’s an example, taken from that slideshow & edited slightly (bits in brackets) to add context:

We use a metaphor to understand how we learned to procrastinate:

A. Walking a board on the ground;

B. Walking a board suspended between buildings 100 feet above the pavement;

C. Walking a board suspended between buildings 100 feet above the pavement,with the building on your end on fire.

On a psychological level you are often the one who raises the board off the ground by changing a straightforward task into the rest of your worth, proof that you are acceptable, a prediction that you will be successful and happy or a failure and miserable.

(And) Pressure messages generate anxiety and create negative reaction… “Have to’s” communicate victimhood, resistance, burden, stress, confusion (because) our brain must simultaneously tackle two conflicting situations: providing the energy for the imposed task, and providing the energy to resist threats to the integrity of the self (caused by fear of failure, or that success will only lead to an ever-increasing work-load), with either the stress or depressive response.

When you say “these aspects of myself as something I must overcome” you’ve just declared war on a part of yourself that’s genuinely trying to protect you from loss of vital things like choice, freedom, and self-respect, ON TOP OF the task you’ve already set for demonic prosperity work - this will not help in the long run, trust me!!

Seriously, this is one of the best books I’ve ever read, drove my “work ethic” through the roof, and reading your post I saw a lot of the way I used to think, that tripped me up every time. :slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing this book title, Lady Eva. I’m finding you always happen to drop a title or link at the most convenient times for my further learning and exploration. It’s happened a few times now so I felt inclined to speak up and give you some praise. The serendipity around here astounds me at times. :slight_smile:

Thanks, Lady Eva! I’ll look into that book.

1 Like

While this isn’t directly related to my prosperity operation, I thought I’d share it none the less because I found it interesting.

For the last couple of days, at midnight, I have been going into my temple and chanting Alash tad a’lash tal ashtu for half an hour. Last night, the incantation changed, and devolved, and I found myself chanting “Let us chat at you.” When I tried to bring it back to Alash tad a’lash tal ashtu, I could only repeat it two or three times before it would go back to Let us chat at you. I found part of my mind observing myself as I chanted the words. My head felt like my ears were plugged, with outside noises sounding very far away. My body was numb, and my eyelids were very heavy, like I wanted to sleep, but my mind was still fully active. I stopped chanting and rocking (which was remarkably difficult because my body seemed to WANT to keep rocking) and tried to just let whatever was happening happen. I opened my eyes and the darkness (I was in a completely dark room) was glowing, and waving, almost like something seen through the heat wafting off a highway in the summer. My mind was chattering on and on about inane stuff, but again there was a part of my mind that felt separate from the inner chatter, that was just watching everything. I’ve never experienced anything like it before. I stayed in it for a few minutes, (I think. I’m really not sure how long it was), then clapped my hands and brought myself out. When I did, everything was gone, and I was dizzy, especially when I stood up. When I looked at the time I found I had only been in my Temple for about 20 minutes.

2 Likes