An Example for recieving the desired in a "wrong" way

Hello All,

I’d like to share my last year experience of receiving what I want and need, but not in a way I “mean” to get it. I think that it may be useful for all of us! Just as a reminder, despite that I’m always careful and it seems that I knew this things, but anyway…

I was really exhausted a few months ago and one day after work I just sat on the sofa at home and from the bottom of my heart, with all my mind concentration, I complained to my husband that I want to sit down at home for 2 months, doing nothing and just relax, but without losing my dream job and the salary I have. I didn’t do any specific rituals regarding, or so. Just some job with AM, but its a regular thing.

A week after I twisted my knee and here I am - at home, doing nothing, but reading, improving my spiritual energy and… lying down on the sofa.

I know that it sounds like a totally stupid newbie s**t, actually it’s kind of funny, because I have a knee problems, but with other knee and actually the trauma isn’t so bad indeed on a physical level.

I’d just like to remind you all, to be really careful when you say something and always to specify HOW you want to receive your things, because you’re going to get them in the easiest way. Think, specify even the smallest detail and repeat “in the best way for me, without harming”. :joy:

And yes, I’ve worked with a spirits for healing and will share that experience as well.

I’m posting it a few months after healing - took me three months and a half to get well, the doctors said that in my age (41) this won’t pass without surgery, but here I am. Went for help with Archangel Raphael, Michael (I work mostly with him and he’s very responsive to my needs), and did some witchcraft and herbal treatment as well. If you’re interested, can post the rituals and herbal recipes below this topic.

Thank you for the attention

6 Likes