An astral travel technique I was predispositioned to

This was my astral travel technique I found out spontanously in 2016:

Imagine yourself lying counterpart to yourself in bed. It was easy for me to imagine myself lying somewhere else. Keep the imagination until you are out.

In the end of 2017 or the beginning of 2018 three angels sealed my head. I’m now training hard to get out the mentioned way again.
It was easy for me to ‘move’ my consciousness to an other place.

Good Luck with this technique,

Lukianof

3 Likes

:thinking: what does that mean? Can you elaborate?

They used their sigils to seal my head.
It is like my head being locked.
I couldn’t think anymore or imagine anything.
Nowadays I’m able to think and imagine again but I can’t “move” my consciousness anymore…

2 Likes

Rip… and why did they do that to you?
I had entities doing something to my head but never thought blocking me from my abilities possible…

While they did that I heard something from my higher self. The reason in totality is unknown to me. I don’t know about the background.

1 Like

Do I have to imagine it with the third person view, like I’m watching myself lying somewhere else, or with first person view ?

2 Likes

First person view.
Try to “know” the door where it is when you imagine yourself lying counterpart to yourself and everything else but the most important is to feel yourself lying counterpart to your physical body. Good luck. It worked for me easily but nowadays I struggle with my own technique.

2 Likes

It’s because you are a threat. I had an exorcism that did very much the same. A lot of what i was able to do naturally was blocked.
The good thing is, it is reversable. With persistant dedication and will power and renouncing any connections to those angelica beings and who they work for. You will start to open back up and even more so fully.

2 Likes

Why am I a threat and how is it reversable???
@anon482649 I want to unblock my abilities.

1 Like

Your abilities are a threat to the desert parasite that claims to be the one true and only God. The one the big three religions are based on. So the angelics that serve him and his agenda were sent to quite you and make you submit.

A petition to the formless one. The void of creation and all that is. The divine spark within. That which is. Was. And always will be. That will help remove the seals. Its the divine spark within that will burn away the chains that bind you from accessing that which is your birthright. It has no name. No gender. No boundaries. No form. It is the all.

And accessing it is going within and finding the thread that connects you to your godself and from there you take your power back and shatter the seals.

2 Likes

Well.

My name “Lukianof” is my angelic name.
I’m fallen.
In my opinion and according to my visions I had God is fallen, became human. I’m thinking about an other force hostile to me. The Angels forgot Jehova. Thoth or Nut gave me the visions.

2 Likes

This advice just came to me when I was reading your post. It applies to my situation as well. Funny how that happens lmao

2 Likes

A friend has sent me homeopathic Sulfur I shall try to blow my channels free. What do you think of that?

2 Likes

If Nut gave those visions to you id believe them. She is the mother of all. Well her original mask of Neith is but same essence there. She is very protective of her own. And very against forced subjugation and mental/spiritual castration which is what those seals did.

2 Likes

Im not versed on it enough to give any advice. Id say try some shrooms and dmt as well but thats also a very big risk depending on where you live. Id do a petition to the formless one first then go from there. The proper path will appear with each step you take.

2 Likes

Thank you.
If I solve the problem I will report.

2 Likes