An astral shapeshifting experience

Today I met one of my spirits on the astral and she induced an energetic shift, it didn’t quite reach my regular astral body but I could feel all the higher bodys above it shift intot he form of an elephant. She explained that she used some sort of technique that had something to do with Reiki to cause this to happen. Now I have never tried Reiki and don’t know how this might work. For those who have had expereince into this do you have any sort of insight on what may have happened? Or do you think me hearing Reiki was a mistranslation of something else?

Reiki is a system of energy work - so that could have been the right word. You could probably duplicate the experience by feel with your current understanding of energy, with or without Reiki. I would probably ask her about it next time you talk.

You should get a reiki energy massage. I used to swap guitar lessons for massages and the masseuse introduced me to reiki. Ive had some powerful out of body experiences during reiki massage.

Also shape shifting in the astral. I’ve shifted into several animals, inanimate objects of various shapes and sizes. Most recently I’ve shifted into a mist and in that state could move through walls. My guides showed me some new powers and techniques for controlling the astral environment. Change objects at will and controlling elements like lightening. I’m trying some astral travel experiments this week I’ll make sure I report any shape shifting experience.

I was a reiki healer before to learn reconnective healing, is powerful tho the last one is by far more encompasing (studies shows that it covers the frecuencies of reiki and of may other forms of energy healing into the healing espectrum)

and I have patients experiemtn strong out of body experience but never shape shifting

reiki by itself is an specific current of healing energy that is usually channeled by the crown chakra and manifested through thehands into the patiente or the healer in self healing sessions.

it can be done at distance and it can have miraculous results

[quote=“EpicGnome, post:4, topic:928”]I was a reiki healer before to learn reconnective healing, is powerful tho the last one is by far more encompasing (studies shows that it covers the frecuencies of reiki and of may other forms of energy healing into the healing espectrum)

and I have patients experiemtn strong out of body experience but never shape shifting

reiki by itself is an specific current of healing energy that is usually channeled by the crown chakra and manifested through thehands into the patiente or the healer in self healing sessions.

it can be done at distance and it can have miraculous results[/quote]

Everything Gnome has said is true, however the beauty in this energy current is that it can have seemingly strange applications beyond regular healing. I personally had an ex girlfriend who used it to fight off an attempted possession in a cemetery during my teenage years, and then I started channeling this energy by myself through my hands, before becoming personally “attuned”. If someone really wants to get into hand healing, they should at least start out with a Reiki 1 attunement. I was on my way to becoming a master before/at my 18th birthday. But I decided that the way everyone was offering to give me my “master certification” felt really cheap and commercial, and I didn’t want to feel that way about something that was supposed to be so spiritually profound and a huge milestone in my life.

It’s an easy way to learn how to channel energy through your hands, however, you’ll no doubt make better progress doing this by studying qi-gong or anything (that unlike reiki) is a bit more technical than being charged 200 dollars to talk about reiki for an hour and getting your “attunement” and certification, and walking out the door with the ability to charge people for your services.

Having a 28th generation master of qi-gong made this feel a bit more authentic, and my master also was also very generous in helping me learn new ways to channel energy out of my hands extremely fast and powerfully compared to reiki, and in a much more balanced fashion. He also was a master of the traditional forms of all three classical forms of Chinese Medicine.

Those who practice Reiki, aren’t given practical instruction on how to do this, and everyone who gets very involved with this in the United States, is prone to suffer heart problems from the improper channeling of energy. From what I understand the original art that’s taught in Japan is very different and a lot more amazing, and those connected to me who went to Japan and got initiated are extremely satisfied with what they got.

I personally have only had the pleasure of learning Qi-Gong, and I can say if you learn the medical form, you’ll correct a lot of physical ailments western medicine says are “permanent” as well as having incredible ability to flow energy through your hands, enough to put out candles, with limited imagination, such an art can become an extreme tool to handle many situations. Many things that my master would tell me, were things I would get confirmed by myself and other spiritually aware people, and I have come to see this system more than any imbedded with knowledge given to man by spirit, even if this is not claimed, their understanding of particular healings are how myself and loved ones have seen spirits come up and perform such healings on people.

Best of Luck,
-Frater Apotheosis

1 Like

Well Yeah

Actually working with energies, information, etc is not really Healing per se, it’s more about evolution, DNA reprogramming, etc… healing is a side-effect but is effect people are looking for.

You don’t just put an holistic center with a sign saying “Come now for your DNA activation!” People will burn your house to the ground… Instead of that, seeing that after the sessions people manifest phsycial, emotional and mental healing then you put a sign saying “Come to get your healing” even tho is not going to manifest equally to everyone because, as I said, healing is a by-product, very common but not the main objective of those currents of information and energy working in a through the body.