Amon, Tantavalerion, Samael, Amaymon, Lucifer and Beelzebub

I am wondering if anyone knows what the relationship between these spirits is. I have found some conflicting information. Some say Lucifer, Samael, Beelzebub and Amaymon are all the same being. Others say Beelzebub is an independent being. Others yet say Amon and Amaymon are the same being. When I ask them, I normally get the response that Amaymon is another name of Beelzebub/Lucifer/Samael/Tantavalerion and Amon is his son with Lilith. In that context Amaymon appears to be Ahriman in the Zoroastrian context. Lilith appears to be Az in that context as well, which makes Amon, Akoman.

Zen

2 Likes

I don’t know the answer to you question but I need to say I don’t think Amon sometimes also spelled Amun is Akoman. If you do some reading the descriptions of the 2 and of their origins and powers are quite different (at least that’s my opinion based on my limited readings on them). So I think Amun and Akoman are different entities.

1 Like

I know these two for sure are two separate beings.

This is the first I’m hearing of it. I’ve read somewhere that Asmodeus is a son of Lilith, but I’m not sure if that’s correct.

1 Like

I sense and approach these all as separate entities, with distinct histories and personalities and energy.

Since the whole point of working with an entity, for me, is to tap into thier unique energy, I don’t really get why anyone would want to conflate them anyway. :thinking:

I never actually heard of Tantavalerion before so I don’t know about that one. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is this a new concept???

This usually doesn’t matter. Even if I’m calling a specific aspect, I want that aspect. The rest don’t matter, if I’m not calling them.

I am not sure what happened to the post from sanaRo, but Tantavalerion is the emperor of hell mentioned in the Book of Oberon. His other names are Cantivalerion and Golgathell.

Zen

2 Likes