Amon ALWAYS deliver fast! Ex-return /reconciliation

I mainly fear to be ‘lusting’ too much for the desired outcome, instead of seeing it as manifesting.

1 Like

Update: It worked! Out of the blue yesterday my ex messaged me. Not sure how things are going to work out, if at all, but my pleas to Amon, Dantalion and Lilith, have been answered. It’s quite incredible!!

9 Likes

Looking okay for me, I made a deal with Amon, dared him to “give it his all”. He seems pleased, and he says he’s gonna make it perfect.

I got my hopes up, I’ll tell you if it works out.

8 Likes

Well he said she could do it in a single day. I have no idea if I heard that correctly, but that’s what he said. Yesterday. I gave him the new deadline of Wednesday. He says he can work with it

2 Likes

Does the sigil need to be drawn, or can I photoshop it over the picture?

1 Like

Interesting concept to combine technology and magic

Either works.

1 Like

Thank you Max

Sike! He left me again. I thanked Amon for their help but I gotta let this one go. Actually take the L this time.

This didnt work for me :slightly_frowning_face:

Could i use the targets name and dob as i dont have a printer

Yes, you have to keep focus on the person in your mind

1 Like

Ill try again, its the letting go i find incredibly difficult

Man RIGHT? I was thinking about letting go of my ex but something’s telling me to wait and keep doing what I’m doing (which is presently some white magick and other miscellaneous workings) so. I might try communicating with Amon and see if they would be willing to help me out once more.

2 Likes

Last night I summoned amon. My situation is rather complicated, due to my actions. She was a friend I had known for a year. We planned everything together, spoke of the future together, shared our daily lives and even spoke of me moving in. Saturday she said to not contact her again. Given, it was my fault. My greatest wish is to have her back in my life and move forward together and complete those dreams we both shared. I wrote her name on my left hand then my name over hers backwards then the sigil over both, whilst listening to the enn and speaking my intention. I fell asleep but wokr up at 3am, listened to the enn whilst looking at her picture and offered my sexual energy to among. Whilst listening to the enn and looking at her picture, I masturbated and envisioned us as life long loving partners and how we would make love. Now, didn’t feel anything or a presence but would forgetting to blow life onto the enn have no effect and should I do this again tonight?

1 Like

OK, moments after posting my above post, I heard a very faint noise. Somehow amons enn started playing on my phone. I didn’t even touch the music player. Good sign or amon telling me something?

2 Likes

i think he is teling u that he heard u …

i am not sure though

I know that exact feeling. What I do is listen to amons enn every time i feel the emtional angst coming and focus on what I need to change within me. Even talking to him like I would to a best friend and that helps me. Makes me feel like evrthing is in motion and taken care of.

2 Likes

I’m positive it is that. Happened again. I have my targets photo, amons sigil and our names in my phone cover. I charged my phone and went away for 15min. When I went back to get my phone, his enn was playing again. Like it just started the moment my phone started charging. Never happened before. I have Lucifer’s enn on my phone and its never played by itself before when I have made a petition.

1 Like

Hi, so whatever i started in life i always had trouble with, even somethig as simple as a job or something,anything really. I read he can bring general good luck, i want someone to do that for me, like, clearing the pathways somehow. One “psychic” told me a “demon” (by which i take it may be a low life parasite or something if if it’s true) has been around me for a while now, another said “You have karma to pay” i don’t know how legit any of this is… But thing is, i have a place in mind and when i get there i don’t want to fail again and again, no matter how hard i try. i don’t want to keep having problems with anything and everything for no apparent reason, it feels like something is always pulling me back no matter what i do for various things in my life. I tried to do a “clearing” spell a while ago and it didn’t worked so i want to try with an entity. I don’t know if i expressed myself well enough but i would like an advice if Amon is the way to go about that? Or should i contact someone else and who? Thank you in advance.