Amon ALWAYS deliver fast! Ex-return /reconciliation

Would drawing the sigil over just my target’s name be good? Or, write it on one side of the paper, and the sigil on the other side?

Or, would both methods be fine?

1 Like

Hello!
This is the first time i try and summon Amon.
but since as it seems you have a deeper connection with Him, can you please double check if my call went through?
Will he help me get my person back?

Did it ever happen that the result was in reverse?
I called upon Amon. In the middle of my evocation, I heard a bell ring, and took that as a response that my call was answered.
5 minutes later, my ex fiancee blocks me on facebook. And deleted all of our pictures.
How should I understand this?

1 Like

I’ve heard that sometimes King Paimon will introduce you to other spirits through synchronicity and whatnot. I had been seeing a lot of him on Facebook and I eventually ran into this meme

(Amon on a King Paimon)
FB_IMG_1566022996174

Anyway I’ve been interested in conjuring a human lover who’s a sorcerer. Considering that one manifestation or aspect of Amon is on the spiritual side of love and the other is a more “mundane” form, that is interesting and he may specialize in drawing in “the one”. Funny his stuff is popping up now.

4 Likes

I’ve been getting a lot of synchronicity lately. Now to come and think of it, it was past the ritual that it actually started
Then I found a Pari Djinn being sold over Etsy. That I can’t take it out of my mind.
Should I get it ?

1 Like

I have never worked with a demon or any spirit in my life; this sounds incredible! Anyone have info on how to do this safely so all parties benefit?

Aw man as I’ve read through this I ran into a few questions:

1. Is getting really specific with your request advisable? I’ve noticed that a lot of summoning Amon is asking for exes to return. Is asking for them to return with the intent of rekindling the relationship more or less advisable?

2. I feel pretty chill about the breakup most of the time, but sometimes I feel awful about it and gotta cry. Should I wait a little longer to be able to use more positive energy and less negative?

Also side note: when I was a kid I used to play a shit ton of this game called Shadow Hearts Covenant, and I’ve noticed that a lot of demons (specifically Amon) is wound into the lore of the video game fairly extensively, and Amon was one demon that could possess the main character and administer serious ass beatings to bosses you’d fight. Finding this forum and this specific thread regarding Amon can’t just be a coincidence, right?

1 Like
  1. I would always be specific with what I want. Make sure to visualize your desired outcome when calling upon Amon in this case, try to give it a lot of energy, as if you already have what you’re asking for.
  2. It’s ok, I’m in similar state and I’m working now with 2 entities. Thanks to Amon, I’m on speaking terms with my ex :slight_smile: just believe in Him, or whoever you will ever call upon.
  3. You have answer this question yourself :wink:
9 Likes

@Catalysis I’d suppose I do?

Though my ex and I are still friendly with each other and contact’s not a big problem. I guess the next question is if He’d be cool with helping get my ex interested in a relationship with me again?

I had amon evoked over 2 months ago and no luck my ex isnt back with me yet but then again ive done too many spells on him

He’d be cool with that. I mean this sigil ritual is all about getting an ex back, right? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Another general thought: something is telling me to hold off on summoning either Amon or Dantalion (the other demon I was thinking of establishing a relationship with) at least until I’m moved out of the apartment my ex and I shared. Not sure if it’s so I have a fresh start or to give some white spells I’ve cast to really come to fruition.

I’m trying to not ask for a “why” and just go with it. Thoughts?

Thank you Amon!!! I first got my energy levels back to being positive by meditating every day for at least 20 minutes over the last 2 months, and then decided to chant on Amon’s Enn, and today she sent me a message. Let’s see what happens. :wink: Thank you so so so much Amon!!!

I must mention, today when I was meditating, I used Kleem mantra, and had a very strong feeling and I said to myself that she will message me within the next 10 days, so she messaged me within two hours.

So, I can say for sure that it is combination of Amon doing his best, my positive energy, and Kleem mantra.

12 Likes

Hi, I am wanting to try this for the first time.

I am on speaking terms with my ex (who I want to get back with), it is still fresh, like almost 2 weeks. It’s still very hard for me to wrap my heart and head around.
I am wanting to connect/ask Amon, to let us reconcile our love. We were together for just over two years.

Is there anything that can help my chances with Amon?
I have so far; listen to his Enn, focus on the sigil and chant along with Amon’s Enn.
I am wanting to do the phone case idea a go.

Thank you,

1 Like

does this work for getting guys you havent dated but want to?

You’d be better off working with Sallos for that, IMO. Amon’s bread and butter is to bring people back together, not just bringing them together.

Welcome @Tay Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

how do i go about talking/requesting help? all im familiar with is making requests to jinns ( practical jinn magic book)

1 Like

Google Sallos’ sigil and then follow this guide: How To Start Using Spirit Sigils To Get Anything You Want - Become A Living God

Hi Everyone!
I’ve been away for a while and i see that there is about 99 messages on the topic that i’ll take the time to read later…
I’d like to thank those of you who sneaked in my personnal social media to make me come back here (you smart people… or desparate :wink:)
i’ll get clearer about the connexion with Amon for the ex’s return, also to ignite feelings of love in a person, rekindle with a friend of throw people away. my way of doing of course and it works!)

4 Likes