Amdusias Candle Wax Reading

So I decided to evoke King Paimon, Amdusias, and Orias last night. Only one candle had wax drippings and that was the one meant for Amdusias. I was wondering if anyone had any input on what they see in the wax. I included 2 different angles, flash and no flash.

Honestly as of right now, all I can see is a dragon head and its neck on the bottom left picture. Usually it takes me a while to notice something, like I can come back to it and see something but I figured I’d ask here in the meantime to see if anyone had any input. Thanks in advance!

1 Like

I see the love of a mother… giving birth… a strong bond. Protecting a child or someone really close with unconditional love. A mother and her child - she hold its hand.
On the first two pictures… it could also be a bride. Pregnant or with a bouquet.

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

I definitely see that now. and right after I did the ritual and fell asleep I dreamt of Hekate’s sigil (fitting since one of her aspects is the Mother).

This also strongly resonates, a few nights ago I dreamt I was Satan’s bride. I thought I saw that but for some reason, I doubted what I saw.

Thank you so much, this helped a lot!

2 Likes

Bottom left are two figures one short and one tall standing and holding hands.

1 Like