Amaterasu

Well, hello. I just found that forum, it is interesting in fact. Soo, as the title says… I’d like to know more about Amaterasu. Anything you can tell ^^

1 Like

Not sure what you are asking really, this place aint exactly mangafox

5 Likes

She is from Japan and all I can give is what I can get online. There is a course from TGC on Japan and in that there is one lecture on myths, I need to dig up.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Orpheus ! Please take a moment to click the image below and introduce yourself:

handIntro

3 Likes

She is a powerful Japanese Diety, but even if not using anime characters is just as viable as anything else :slight_smile:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ancient.eu/amp/1-11635/

6 Likes

Japanese goddess of the sun.

1 Like
3 Likes

Yes like for example ”Susanoo”, who is Amaterasu’s younger brother. The storm god
He is referenced in the anime ‘Naruto’ alot… But mostly all anime have some sort of reference.

2 Likes

yeh that kind of thing ^^ I’d talk to that Eternity guy, but he is blocked i think.

1 Like

like that Goddess of the Sun Amaterasu Sigil

1 Like

well i’ve seen some people talking about rituals, talking to her and etc… that kind of things, you know.

1 Like

Japanese goddess of the sun. Mother of creation. A few other things. I think mother of the zodiacs or something. I love her but mostly only have knowledge of the videogame. I’m not certain that she can actually do anything for you should she be a real spirit (again Im not sure how that works for her.)

Were you wanting to summon her or something?

1 Like

No, i’m curious. I have seen someone here saying that he summoned her.

2 Likes

Please don’t forget to post an introduction @Orpheus . It is a rule on this forum.

2 Likes

She is one of the most powerfull deity i have ever evoke
Thats it lol

If she likes you, you dont need to evoke her, she will come to you without evocation lol

3 Likes

She just came to me… I guess she likes me lol

1 Like

She’s the Japanese sun goddess. One of my favorite.

3 Likes