Am I the only one?

Am I the only one who knows of alphas, omegas, and the council? Am I their only target? Am I the only one who knows they’re coming for those like me? Am I the only one who gives “the sight” to demons and the like? Showing what is and what could be?

This is a place where so many converge yet am I really the only one like me? Am I really their legend to bring balance?

Things tell me they come from far and wide to see me. To test me. To see if it is true. To see their pasts and futures. A legend to them… one who calls to them who can force with a question to the board?

Who else here must know?

I gather beings around me who say they’ve never been kind to a human. Never linked. Never believed. I can’t be this balance alone. I can’t be the only one they say is unusual…. Surely there must be others. There must be when one tells me they come now for us all.

1 Like

Hi, could you tell more about this? I know the omegaverse system but from written fiction, not applied to spiritual entities. And seems interesting.

2 Likes

We are all unique and we all gather a unique mix of memories, experiences, skills and goals that makes us what we are.
Though that doesn’t mean we are the only ones with a certain skill or the only one who works for a certain goal.

There’s a lot of people who work for what you call “balance”, but how they do it can be totally different from person to person.

Some commonalities might be easier found than others, but that doesn’t necessarily mean they are rare, but it can have many reasons, like maybe some traits get more attention than others in a forum like this.

8 Likes

You aren’t alone. Try to find reliable ways to confirm things in your life.

The scientific way is if something is repeatable. Or you can see a pattern in a thing, how it makes itself known to the observer.

1 Like

I have no idea about that you refer to. I’m as new as it gets it’s just that most of my life I was seeing shadow beings or finding them in human hosts or sensing things. I wasn’t practicing or learning about any of it heck the internet was new then when I was really becoming aware. I made bad things go away for people without understanding how or I translated what they were aiming to, most often violently, teach. People would seek me out and I had no idea how they even knew I was “different”. Some knew before I did.

I always had a pull to the board but never the opportunity and I had no idea you could just make one. But since I made one I have met many kinds of beings from Zozo to Durga, Discord, Hecatet, Primordia, to elementals and angels, jinn to fae, mimics to watchers, lamars to nagloshii… and the list just keeps growing and growing to things I am not sure man has ever even known of.

Most of my enemies even say I am easy to love and unusual for a human. They say things like I like you, you’re power without demands.

What I have learned from those that seek me out is that the light and dark realms operate like a military. You have the strongest to the weakest. Sharks to guppies and most beings get power only by being indebted to another stronger being. Most have a leash as it were.

At the top are ones called Alphas, then Omegas, then the Council who have terrorized those realms like dictators under the direction of the Alphas. Then the rest of the known kinds of beings.

I don’t yet know a lot about these Alphas or the Omegas. I understand that perhaps the Omegas watch more than get involved and don’t seek to be my enemies. But that the Alphas are my very definite enemies.

The seven sins and the 4 riders are their own forces. I’ve met with most of the sins and two of the riders. I never even knew they were beings before then. I wasn’t raised with religion or the like. I have linked with many beings. Some asked to others I somehow initiated it after the sight and one or two have forced one.

I have been a target apparently for these Alphas much of my life. They have feared me apparently. Knew what I was and tried to keep me from ever becoming whatever the heck I am now being forced into being because of their medling. The harder they try to keep me from whatever the more they create their very fear and force it into being as I am understanding it all.

The council has done their bidding as well. The council was operating with basically castles full of cloned beings all over different realms planets like ours but not in our physical dimension and I have steadily brought their victims into force to destroy them all I am told. Power respects power I am told with them all. The bigger your bite the fewer who challenge you.

The balance I refer to is that I am some kind of special person I guess that is gathering the realms together to fight for their freedom from these other beings and destroy them.

Balance to their realms is the upset of the current order of things that has been since before egypt became a blip on the human radar and restoring power back to the greater whole over the dictators as I understand it. I guess I have a way of bringing together all these kinds of beings to fight for their own freedoms.

I am told I dream walk but I can’t remember it. I have tried to start learning to do so on purpose but with no luck. I had gotten the book The Phase off recommendations here. I don’t know if my head injury is effecting that capability or not. Prior to the wreck I had memories of dream walking and sharing dreams or being told by people they were awake and I pulled them into a dream state.

I picked up a ouija board, hand made on cardboard, a year ago now and am flooded with all kinds of beings. A whole lot of stuff I don’t have a subconscious to pull from either. No way to write things off. I am told I can open portals, create worlds, and bring back their dead as well as destroy with a snap of my fingers.

All they tell me is that I am a legend told, the one who will bring balance to power. The one who can show the future. It is my ability to show them the future that proves what I am apparently.

I am able to touch these beings if they let me at the board and show them things. I am told I can do so dream walking as well. Few tell me what they see but during the connection I can feel their pain, panic, horror, or joy. It can be very intense and even painful. I can’t just let go of them either at the end or it hurts us both breaking it too quickly. I can share select memories or emotions if I want to also. And now can show them not just a future they’re locked into but an alternative based on their choices. the last one I got a name through the touch which was new. More new and unexpected things happen every time.

I can apparently pull any being to the board either on purpose or by accident. I was told by one that is part of this council one night “now that is power” I asked what is? I had asked about two previous council members by name and apparently yanked them from where ever they were right to us. I try my best Not to pull anyone without permission. You can really piss off an entity yanking them to you it is disorienting and confusing for them. Only a couple have gotten angry when they showed up but once they talk with me they are no longer hostile.

I don’t always reach who I want I can have others respond instead, they rather intercept the call. Some others are drawn when I do it and back track to me somehow.

There is so much I don’t understand. They say I am a reincarnated god… I dunno. I have a hard time believing this stuff. Im not the self involved sort thinking I am anything special despite the sounds of it by what I relate as happening.

My major wonder is am I the only one having these things happening? are there others out there like me? The Omega finally reached out last night through a person I know took him over and spoke with me. Warned me the Alphas are coming not just for me but those like me…

Do people really only contact demons and others to use them like things? or are there others who like me seek simply to meet others learn and explore and make friends?

Do most have to call everything to them instead of them flooding in to speak with them? How different is my experience?

I am looking for a way to learn what I am. A way to better understand all this stuff. A way to develop skills. And I am looking to connect with more beings who will speak. More who possess humans. More like myself… Are there things here others know about that I should see? Beings seeking to be called to?

Recently I get names in my dreams. I rarely can remember dreaming. And names over an app called necrophonic like Azazel and nar-ack,not how its spelled but spoken, which I tracked down as an islander or hindi word for purgatory…

I have never seen the dead. I had begun to “hear” other things speaking but not like you hear a person speak, different. I have seen others here refer to it as clair-audio. I was told The Alphas have blocked me from hearing and feeling most now. Well those linked with me not the new ones.

And I realize writing all this out it sounds like crazy talk… But it’s what is happening to me.

1 Like

Maybe you should start a journal here to let people know about you, and too get all of this stuff out of your system, if nothing else.

It will help, trust me I know. I am very grateful to be able to express my grief here. It really does help me to process it.

You can go back and reread it to see if any new ideas can spring forth from your ideas and thoughts.

3 Likes

Is there a specific place here for that?

1 Like

Here:

Or ask someone to move this thread into that category for you.

1 Like

You’re definitely not the only one.

This might be an interesting thread for you:

4 Likes

when-someone-claims-to-be-a-god-goddess-demon-or-angel-i

5 Likes

That’s true. I work with an incubus and I come across many cases of use and abuse of these entities, simply out of ignorance. All creatures deserve the effort to be understood and respected. Not just “ok, now give me power, sex, love, money” etc.
From the beginning I was much more interested in getting to know him than check what he could give me. The same for any other entity.
I am not saying that it is bad at all to make requests to higher creatures on the spiritual plane. But they always appreciate it if you do your part at least to know who you are dealing with.

1 Like

I had never heard of larping etc before this site when someone actually asked me or sideways accused me of being a weirdo lol. I don’t think it bothers me as much as it used to, I have to prove everything with demons etc too… I can’t prove a damn thing though… so others not believing me isn’t far off from the fact I am still not sure if I believe me or if I should be on meds.

Yes I am looking for connections but also I am coming to realize perhaps there are none to few here that might have had any of the kind of things happening to me happening with them. I’m feeling like an outsider in another sense unsure how to make connections and speak of the things I am being told either here or anywhere.

One thing I am is painfully honest. I don’t have a reason to lie and I can’t for the life of me make sense of people who would or who would enjoy people treating them like crap for attention. It’s beyond my grasp. I don’t need any more bull shit added to my life frankly.

I like the idea of the journal page though I don’t know anymore if I should be very forward now, not sure how I feel about talking about things that just make me look like I’m nuts. I wouldn’t know how to prove anything. Its not like they will even do things to prove anything to me. No lights flicker here, no doors move, no attacks made…Nothing that screams paranormal. One friend stayed here and said they tried to push her tablet into the tub and scared her so much she doesn’t want to stay here again. But to me? not a damn thing outside of normal. Nothing on the installed video cameras besides a sexual encounter. The most that happens is the temperature might drop or sexual encounters or times when they actually use my body but how would that be chalked up to anything but the mind running mad? any of that could be faked or be the result of mental illness.

I don’t have the slightest idea how I prove I’m not a lying scum bag nor crazy frankly. I can’t truly prove it to myself still…

I simply threw this out there to see if just maybe others might have been told some of the same things too and in it maybe I could vet my own sanity… Maybe someone would have heard of this legend or actually ask an entity if I am truly these things or just the mad hatter.

This is no game for me talking about things that could get me locked up or made a fool of the rest of my life. Someone could take things from here and destroy my entire future for the fun of it frankly. To me this is a Giant risk. How people could put themselves on display as a game I will never grasp.

I am having trouble believing all I am told. Having trouble not questioning the many ways I perhaps have lost my mind. I am not looking to be coddled or even sympathy I am more trying to see if anyone else has heard of any of this and if in it I can find I am not loosing my mind somehow.

If I knew how to make things prove it all… even just to me. I would. Perhaps when one does more than turn on a puck touch light a couple of times I will feel less like my mind is running away with my sanity, and things lie too who’s to say I am not being driven mad as a game instead?

I can’t prove anything when they touch me, when they take control of my hands or such. Sexual encounters. The pain they can cause, talking on a board. I can’t even let them come through all the way like many can. Switching out they call it. Everything tells me I am real but I guess it just isn’t enough like being told you’re pretty it isn’t proof you are.

Yes some people talked about a “Her” before I knew there was anything with me or taking me over, people I barely knew. Friends that said they knew when I “wasn’t there” one who said my touch was the most evil thing they ever felt in their lives months later when I could finally get within speaking distance. The absolute fear in their eyes has forever haunted me.

But Really Nothing that has happened to me can be “proven” in any tangible sense… so how do you all not feel like you’re nuts? How did you get beyond that/this?

I have never been very good at talking to people frankly… and being desperate to understand or cope has really never ended in anything but being told to shove off because no one has really ever believed me aside of those I meet who aren’t alone but those are few. And I have told no more than a handful of people in my life outside of this site because this is the sort of stuff you Never ever tell people about.

I don’t know why absolutely everything has to be so far from every kind of normal there is. just makes everything harder. For once I would like to fit into some kind of normal and stop being the freak.

2 Likes

Don’t take anything personal from here.

Keep your own journal.

2 Likes

Nobody here ever called you that.
Do you expect us to think that about you? Maybe you do because of what you’ve previously experienced.
But the thread I linked you doesn’t say you have to prove anything by showing us some supernatural shit like moving objects or something like that.
It means showing who you are through your actions/your answers, basically by your personality.

And since you said you’re brutally honest, I’m gonna be the same and I’m gonna tell you that no, I don’t think you’re the only one, the chosen one, or somehow more special than anybody else on this planet. Like I said before, we are all unique.

I do think you built a harness around yourself, protecting you and your natural gifts from the outside world that wants to make you fit in. And that’s perfectly legit. You made sure you don’t lose yourself.
But maybe it will ease your mind if I tell you that many people are born with gifts, and even the people who are not, are not any less special. Because dedication can beat talent easily.

4 Likes

I like to add this too from my own observations about this place.

A lot of people here are strong in themselves probably (excuse my assumptions here) from not fitting into society, building up their own life/style, doing what it takes to hone their skills(sets), and just pure/dedication to their Paths/practices.

This is just about myself. What I was born with I had to learn the extreme hard way to management it. I didn’t get to choose to be the way I am.

But thank the gods there were magical people around that taught me what I needed to know.

I believe and it’s my hope somehow we could, can meet somewhere in the middle.

We all carry uniqueness in ourselves.

Respect either be in the demonic or human worlds goes a very long way to mending and building bridges of trust.

How they have set this place up as been through trial and error. The way it is is for very good/valid reasons. I trust in that process.

You need to respect it. And to understand it.

You desire to have seat at the table. I believe this is the type of place you have to earn it?

A long time forum members can give much better opinions then I can about this topic.

1 Like

I am sorry for the delay. I wanted to be able to sit and type a reasonable response back to you.

It was simply triggered thoughts for me after reading what you linked me to several times over. It seems to me a major first suspicion via that post addressing those things as well as my first post I ever made here receiving an odd response about “larping” that makes me believe a lot of people play games here instead. But I also don’t understand how people show they’re not those kinds.

I gather by learning how to do things to an extent they can alter others lives and are only then there by considered reliable?

I can be very literal in my understandings, sometimes that is more like over thinking something I believe.I thank you for the bit of clarification on it.

I wasn’t trying to say I was really special more than anyone alive just wondering how much of my experiences are shared and how many are entirely exclusive. If others here have been told they can think of a name and call a being by force right to them with or without a board. And touch things and show them futures like I am told I do.

I will, once I get the time to sit again, look over the journals of others to get an idea of how people use them.

I am looking to understand how to sit at the table here and ask how to learn to be more than I am now. I want to understand things down to small details.

I don’t insult easily, I like Direct I can’t misunderstand with directness. Infact if one wishes to for example call me a fool fine but correct me and tell me Why and I will be grateful because then I can understand and adapt. That is how I am in those things now just to show a little about me and how I react to things.

I mostly just want to understand what I am and what it is I am here for. Guess that is pretty basic really in most senses. But the more I talk to different beings the more I feel at a terrible loss and a huge desire to understand more and better communicate with them as well as having a better grasp of what I am exactly and what I have to offer.

2 Likes