Am I the only one who has that impression?

Sometimes it is the beginners.

2 Likes

Agreed, perhaps you should write a tutorial on protection magic for beginners? I wrote on one a mirror box but there are plenty more that can be talked about

1 Like

Very true

Actually, I do not protect myself or just little bit, I prefer to taste what is sent to me.
To, try to understand what it is and learn the right way to get rid of it, then I’m sending it back or i counterattack.
I’ll look, your subject on the mirror box is also something I use.

1 Like

I do perform protection magic, but it is more for my property and family than myself. I have a permanent source of protection on my body that puts enough distance for me to determine if it is something I should reflect or, in the case of parasites, consume, which is something else I have wrote about.

Pardon, I titled it as Mirror Shield. My mistake

I see, it’s totally different your spell is mainly visualization. I’m more of a physical spell with a box of mirrors, lead sheets and a dagyde that returns the bad spells. I can propose some spell for beginner the problem is that it’s mainly voodoo and I don’t know if there’s a way to adapt them and make them functional.

1 Like

-shrugs- I say post whatever you can. It may not be helpful to everyone, but it may give someone an edge they need

1 Like

There are far to many powerful people here to rationally attack anyone without permission. Not to say that it doesn’t happen from time to time. I for one do not envy the person stupid enough to try.

4 Likes

All right, I’ll try to do the best I can then.

1 Like

Hmmm… I’d beg to differ lol. Most on this forum use the term powerful as just being capable of evoking a possible real entity you find in myth. Most here confuse an entity aiding them power as their own. I wouldn’t go far and claim there’s many “powerful” people here.

5 Likes

it’s a waste of time and energy, especially since spells of death, madness,sexual, Jewish, African, Arab, Gypsy magic… I have tasted them and attacks of spirit too, since I have performed many exorcisms professionally being younger and yet I’m still here.

I didn’t intend to imply that there are a lot of powerful people here. I simply wished to point out that there are enough of them to make it unwise to attack without permission.

As pointed out earlier it would most likely be someone without power doing the attack so it will most likely not do much. But if it is directed at the someone who is feeling particularly vengeful and is a powerful person then the attacker would end up regretting it.

I do the opposite of that I bless people randomly with good fortune.

10 Likes

I think until you have solid proof of something like what your suggesting, that this topic really doesn’t have a place to go.

3 Likes

Some places are basically creating group servitors/thoughtform to protect their forums or servers from internal and external attacks without permission. It’s a neat idea I tried once and then let it dissolve it’s the forum when I shut it down.

I wouldn’t be surprised when I was manic I attacked the forum. Needed some proof magick was real plus I was going cray.
Everyone wheres the same jersey but that doesnt mean we are all friends.

3 Likes

Haven’t felt anything. Well, maybe something but I don’t think it is coming from someone in the forum.

1 Like

If anyone is attacked in this forum than you must call Archaelous :heart: He and Azazel :heart: will never allow that people in this forum attack each other. A big curse shall devour the attacker.

2 Likes

How long have you been practicing Voodoo?