Am I the only one who has been feeling on edge

I am definitely feeling the same. Things seem on the cusp.

2 Likes

Put up defense measures, break their curses and nullify their intentions. Then divination, and remote views to discover where the attack has originated from. Then go into counter attack and don’t pull any punches I’m talking death curse time.

6 Likes

YAYYYYY!!! My first mission!! I’m gonna make papa Kek proud.

7 Likes

All you hear is "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Sorry i had to.
6 Likes

My thoughts exactly! :rofl:

4 Likes

my dreams have foretold of an attack to someone associated with the moon on the 31st. Something is building. I’ve noticed a shift ever since about 4 months ago I want to say.

4 Likes

Yes… I’ve met a certain entity that seems to be planning or "plotting " certain things. It’s all because of what this entity described as a “war” to say the least. I know that this entity and the “armies” (I guess that’s what they would be called) that they are in charged of have set something in motion that’s going to affect a lot of things in the physical world… I just don’t know what. Neither am I %100 sure of the identity of this entity.

1 Like

I believe this is related

2 Likes

I have personally seen the sky have a certain purple bluish color to it lately, and also noticed the more activity on the astral and higher realms. I dont know what it would mean though perhaps i could do some div myself

3 Likes

Yes! Ive noticed a lot of conflict in the astral realms.

1 Like

Definatley upset with the upper realms. I must soul travel tonight and perhaps ask for what this means

4 Likes

I’ve had some weird poltergeist activity. My door opened on its own. It could just be a ghost who wants to work with me but I’m not sure. Sounds like something is happening to everyone.

3 Likes

is there an open star gate lately?! the same happens to me since yesterday?

2 Likes

It is de wae. De wae is opening for us bruddas.

7 Likes

Something is going on with Mars, if you have noticed, cash flow world wide is decreasing, property prices are falling and even 70% discount sales are being ignored by cash strapped people.Money makes the world go round and it has a clear effect on emotions of the masses.The edge you feel is the frustration and anger and helplessness of the people who are seeing their properties degrade and cash flow decrease.

I heard from a hindu friend Mars will cause correction in properties and stock markets in 2018.Do not know much about Hindu astrology but I know for a fact that planetary influences can cause mass emotional frustration and suffocation.

These are uncertain times.Worse than the depression or wars before because we really do not know what is about to happen next.

I feel all of us, as black magicians have a duty to inquire further into the misty future.I see major unpredictable stuff happening, but I have another feeling too.Whatever happens will bring relief to the poor and middle class people in the end.As the oppressive credit institutions as we know them will either be gone or will be negotiating for small money to cut their losses.Poor people will afford housing.A balance needs to be restored in our society and maybe this ‘edge’ is the beginning? or not.

6 Likes

Oh make no mistake it’s the Troll.

2 Likes

I’ve watched part.of.it, how’s it related?

2 Likes

Da wae chose u?

2 Likes

Yaz my brudda, naw we most find de queen.

2 Likes

Oh, dude, you just reminded me of something. Gonna PM you