Am i getting somewhere?

I really really really need some help . For the past few weeks I have been meditating on the sigils of King Paimon, Lucifer, Duke Dantalion president buer a couple of times and Prince Sitri twice . I have been constantly asking Lucifer and king Paimon to help me with my astral senses . Mostly my astral hearing though . I have just asked Duke Dantalion to help me with telepathic communication .

I have been doing this for a while and I’m still where I left off . Not hearing or seeing a single thing. I meditate on the sigil, say the demons enn and say "[demons name] please come to me " I enter the tgs state and ask questions . I asked how tall was some building (I forgot) and got an answer that was completely off . After I’m done I tell them thank you and please leave .

Am I getting somewhere at all ? I don’t feel like it . Am I doing something wrong ? Should I change something ?

1 Like

Sometimes growth will take a while; perhaps months. If you don’t see results when you expect or want them, there could be one or more of a few problems…

• “Lusting” for results, which is another way of saying you’re expecting something to happen that needs more time to develop, or is not possible for you at the moment. Don’t expect, achieve.

• Not enough energy. You might need to change the way you’re approaching this. Try a pact or two since you’re working with demons.

• It might just need several more weeks to manifest. Give it time and keep it up, and you’ll be rewarded.

Of course it could be any reason but I’m pointing out some common reasons beginners will falter and assume failure. Try modifying the ritual until you start to get results (expected or not).

6 Likes

So make a pact with one of those demons for astral hearing/telepathy ? I can’t hear them how would I know what to offer them ?

1 Like

Typically you can offer food or blood. You don’t need to actually hear them to know what’s best for them; your gut instinct works as well.

2 Likes

Which one do you recommend ? King Paimon Lucifer or Duke Dantalion ? Or all three ?

1 Like

One of the site membere put it nicely that is just “mental masturbation” and it is no surprise you are not getting anywhwere. Simple enn chanting or imagining is simply not enough. Sorry to burst your bubble but you gotta do more than that.
Read as much as possible and practice practice and more practice. That is the only way.

2 Likes

True, unfortunately. With my own practice finally paying off in a big way, I can safely say that continued diligence is entirely necessary.

1 Like

Just my opinion, but save the pact making for later. You wouldn’t hire contractor to build your home without meeting him or her, right? Why make a pact with an entity before having communicated with them?

1 Like