Am I cursed?

I don’t think you’re cursed… If you think you are then you are. If your not then your not… You have been dealt a bad hand but your still in the game…

I would recommend a tarot reading by a neutral third party. We often have members offering free readings so I’d keep your eye out for the next offering and ask.

2 Likes

Regardless of whether you are cursed or not by a parent, your experiences of abuse and neglect in childhood have a curse-like effect on your entire life…
It’s not just you, it’s everyone who didn’t get the love and security they needed as a child.

Blockquote What’s in my that people dislike or see as vulnerable? Maybe people dislike me or pick at me because they see an easy target

There is nothing wrong with you. These folks have problems with themselves.
Such people appear in your life because you have had experiences in childhood where you felt unloved and unappreciated.

When we experience an intense or traumatic incident as young children, part of us splits off and suppresses the memory to protect us. But another part of us (the inner child) experiences it over and over again at an unconscious level, causing a negative impact on adult decisions, relationships and health. Our inner child brings us back into similar situations that we know from childhood until we heal the pain and dissolve the negative beliefs and patterns that our negative memories have caused.

So you have to heal that within yourself before the circumstances in your life can change.
You can ask angels and demons to heal your emotional wounds. As a beginner I don’t know exactly who can do this, I think Archangel Gabriel can help. Also, you should ask to free yourself from negative beliefs about yourself, life and the world.

If that doesn’t work, you will have to work on releasing your emotional baggage yourself. There are great methods you can use to do this on your own without a therapist. If you want I can send it to you by PM.

2 Likes

I struggle with the same troubles my whole life, sometimes it feels like doors love to slam shut right in front of me with a loud bang. I had a neglected childhood and all that comes with it. I always sounds either too much or too little to others. Friends eventually reveal their envy, and those who don’t know me gossip about me. All in all… delightful. :unamused:

Personally, I’m not someone who concerns myself with others. Over time, I’ve learned to see their hatred as a compliment… Because they hate you when they don’t know you… which means, how can they possibly be right? It means they hate you because you have something they don’t or they’re afraid of you. That’s just how people are.

Be who you are and a decent person, and whoever wants can take it or leave it.

Personally, I practice egg cleansing every month, which helps me a lot, but occasionally some curse-like elements slip through, and I can feel someone’s influence. So even performing the ritual by instinct doesn’t hurt… a road-opener would also be practical. I personally create my own, but everyone praises the mentioned one of 33 days! Recently, I’ve been practicing Lilith’s enn and doing shadow work, as well as with Lucifer… because I believe that somewhere I might be creating it unconsciously, and life traumas certainly have an impact on that.

2 Likes

Give this an honest try How I broke a Massive 4 Generation Bloodline Curse with Lucifer & Focalor

2 Likes

You might find this topic interesting;
(If you click on the little drop down arrow it shows the opening post in full, or you can click on the topic title to take you to the topic’s page showing all the replies)

1 Like

Hey! There is nothing wrong with you. You had a rough upbringing and dealt a bad deal in life. I would highly recommend that you not spend time on ruminating on whether or not you’re cursed, as this can unintentionally cause you to curse yourself.

If you ever suspect that you are the victim of a crossed condition, you need to do divination. I went ahead and did some for you, and found you do have a simple crossed condition on you. My recommendation is to do a hyssop cleanse and a 13 Herb purifying bath! Both of these can be purchased off various sites! When you do the 13 Herb Bath, pour the water on yourself and recite either the 37th Psalm for jinx-breaking or the 51st Psalm for purification 13 times for 13 days in a row. I would protect after cleansing too! Call upon an angel or wear protection oils.

Your worth is not rooted in how conventionally attractive you are. I know as women, we are conditioned to believe that is all our value is rooted in, but it’s a lie. You are so much more than your appearance. You are a multifaceted, complex human being. This male supremacist idea is designed to keep us subdued as women, to siphon our energy on matters that don’t ultimately matter with regards to becoming more powerful as a class.

Stay strong, and hopefully this will get you out of this rut!

2 Likes

I don’t think you’re cursed, but I think you might have some self-esteem issues. Life is hard and life is not always fair. I’ve encountered hardships in life, too, though I’d rather not discuss details. What sticks out to me about your post is when you asked about “fuck what everyone else thinks”, because that is exactly the attitude that gets me what I want. That, and I absolutely hate people that tell me what I can’t do, which results in even more determination for me. But yeah, fuck what everyone else thinks. It’s your life and your life is about you, so make the most of it. Do what you want with your life, forget about everyone else, and sit back and watch the changes happen.

1 Like

Hello, I am very sorry that you suffered through all of this.

Many of my struggles are very similar to yours. I have been gradually improving with the past couple of years. I understand how it feels to be totally alone. You can message me if you would like. I swear that I would not judge you. Fortune has placed me in inexplicable circumstances.

I can give you a hint: the way things seem to you might not register as being the same to other people. Many of them are rude to you most likely over very simple things as opposed to what is complicated like what you might be thinking of.

1 Like

Divination gave me some good answers to how other people were receiving me, or how my actions were being interpreted by them. You can definitely pay for a Tarot reading. I do fear that most Tarot readers tend to “sugar-coat” or idealize the explanations since Tarot is not terribly sweet. You can pay an Indian astrologer was well, since culturally they are a bit more “fatalistic” and preoccupied with social norms (talking from experience).

I meditated on the Divine name of Malkuth (Aleph, Daleth, Nun, Yod; Heh, Aleph, Resh, Tzaddi final) which is the “end result” of the astral influences, and it was shocking how mundane and simple-minded most people are and how… simple things… have such a significant impact on how they would perceive you. To enhance the effectiveness, I had the sigil of Sandalphon and meditated on the four color scales of Malkuth. You can try pinpointing astrological transits in Earth signs, as the element of Earth is of such a grounding and simple nature. A lot of things might have an emotional significance to you, but they are very simple to the other party.

1 Like

Hello @Unconventional very sorry to hear about that. I am suspecting that planets Moon does not functioning well because of the neglected childhood, not feeling nurtured enough. Saturn could be influencing your moon by a conjunction or aspect toward your moon and Saturn influences on your 1st house too thus creating some kind of ‘unattractiveness’ to the body and mercury for the the cognition problems.

I don’t know what’s your age but normally after 36 or 38 years old things should get more lighter than before.

The only way to nullify Saturn is by working out on your body and personality, your work is gonna be on self improvement and self realization.

With mercury, before sleeping always clean the base of your feet :foot:, after washing your feet. Take a lemon :lemon:, cut it and clean your feet with the lemon juice. Don’t wash off the lemon juice, let it and sleep. There’s a connection between your feet and your nerves

They are also exercises where you press at least 100 times each of your toes One by one before sleeping. This is to make blood flowing to your brain.

With Moon: practice self hypnosis and affirmations regularly about self love. The trauma is deeper in your mind

2 Likes

Thank you for the suggestions. Joan Crawford used to rub lemons on her elbows.

May I tell you more about myself privately through the message feature?

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

There is nothing wrong with you. I’m sorry to hear about your hardships… That would make anyone lose confidence.

The main problem seems to be that since you have been taught (by assholes) to believe you attract something bad, it unfortunately is so. As others, I recommend asking help from spirits to heal trauma and learn new ways of thinking. ”I’m worthy, I deserve good things in my life”. Professional therapy and shadow work are really similar and they may help a lot as well. There’s a lot of hope to turn your life and start attracting great things!

1 Like

Yes I have Saturn-Moon conjunction myself and it is very brutal

Afflicted Moon is indicative of abusive mother too (mine is a covert narcissist)

2 Likes

Hi @Delon can I ask you something related to your conjunction if you don’t mind? I want to gather more infos on this conjunction.

Have you found yourself in the past where you lacked food or didn’t want to eat or lacked a shelter? maybe around 23-24 years old?

I am 20 years old (turning 21)
Gemini is my Rising sign. My Sun is in Scorpio.

From about 13-19 years old, I had difficulty with food. My parents are very negligent.

1 Like

Oh my so I am wondering why I taught it was gonna be your second Saturn return. I see I thought you said 32 years old but it was 2032. I made a mistake. Still take care of health at the particular time.

Your moon shows that you may come from a rich family or lineage because of 2nd lord in 1st house but Saturn usually delays things so when it conjunct your 2nd lord, it’s like being born in a rich family or doing financially well family but you can’t access that money yet or doesn’t even know that money exist.

Saturn is 8th and 9th lord being in 1st house, as for 8th house matters be careful about your health, everything that could give you chronic or permanent health issues, stay away from that. Don’t even think twice. Good for sudden gains but only after 36. That doesn’t you will keep struggling until 36. They are other planets too, they may give you benefits but getting benefit from Saturn will be after 36

9th house matters, Saturn gives luck but with time. Step by steps. Saturn doesn’t give day to day luck but his luck is like that one time luck and very big.

8th/9th lord Saturn conjunct 2nd lord moon:

i am suspecting you may get wealth from inheritance in your 30s. Keep your mind open. That wealth could come at the least expected moment and from the least expected person.

1 Like

My father has some relatives who are VERY rich (which is true) and his parents were “rich” but more in the way they were related to some filthy rich people and received financial benefits and social connections from them

We were disowned by most of my rich relatives. My mother, unlike my father, is from a very poor family. My father’s relatives are old money. They were extremely prosperous in the 19th century-mid 20th century. Currently, most of them have filed for bankruptcy. A few are still doing well. They all have the attitude of greed or misery. My great-great-grandfather was an aristocrat supposedly.
I will say that many women through my mother (dirt poor) married extremely rich men. One of them married the CEO of an elevator company in the 1970s(?)

My father is legitimately horrible with money. He spends thousands on luxury vacations for himself, and our house is in disrepair. We rarely do anything as a family. Survival has never been a concern, but I definitely feel poor without question

Yes, Saturn always prevents you from seizing on temporary joys and in fact prevents them entirely. You are “rewarded” inevitably by finally finding something which works for you. With Saturn, you are always GOD AWFUL at everything until one day, it is as if you have developed so magnificently and it is incredible since the effort you were investing was recognized all along
Saturn is not squared or opposed by any planets

Because of the 10th house Pisces, he doesn’t care, no boundaries with Pisces just fun and enjoyment.

I have Saturn conjunction my 2nd lord too in the 1st house but it’s a 4 planetary conjunction. But it’s very similar to yours. I am from a rich family, big house, my father has so many expensive cars but I can’t even enjoy them. He doesn’t like us to even touch his cars. I was driving my mother‘s car. I went to the most expensive schools in my country etc… but I always felt poor because he doesn’t give cash easily :dollar: you ask him 100$, he’s gonna give you 80$. I used to increase my school fees so I can keep that surplus for my leisure. I have privileges but nothing in my pocket.

Saturn is a weirdo, what the fuck does it want.

Yes completely true

1 Like