Am I crazy?

I feel I can hear Lucifer in my head, but Iv never done a real evocation. I cant a realy see him but words in my head, and im kinda falling for him like a schoolgirl for a pop star. Is this… Is it possible its realy him? Am I even more crazy then my therapist thinks? Whats going on? I find myself too scared to continue this path for fear ill meet him ftf and he wont recognise me. help

2 Likes

If he’s telling you to kill everyone around you and then yourself…Then probably, yeah crazy. :scream:

If not then go with it, Lucifer is a hell of a lot nicer than most say he is. :smiling_imp:

And don’t feel bad about feeling a little crazy, sanity all the time is so boring. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

No no muder, his personality seems to match with what im reading about him.

1 Like

and you’re opening you third eye and everything?

1 Like

Careful, could be an ‘other’ too

It’s possible you could be being contacted by him. You said you’re seeing a therapist? Maybe he feels this isn’t the right choice for you?
Alternatively you could be a tad barking mad :wink:

Try to evoke someone else. If the evocation works and it’s another being, then you are hearing entities telepathically. However, if it’s always Lucifer, you might have a problem.

2 Likes

[quote=“dominus, post:1, topic:12445, full:true”]
I feel I can hear Lucifer in my head, but Iv never done a real evocation.[/quote]

Lucifer appeared to me during meditation asana. Probably because he knows i’m familiar with his cohort King Paimon.

[quote=“dominus, post:1, topic:12445, full:true”]
. I cant a realy see him but words in my head, and im kinda falling for him like a schoolgirl for a pop star. Is this… Is it possible its realy him? [/quote]

Basic shit and test; ask him to write His name.

i’m confused. You’re scared to continue the magic path because you’re afraid you’ll meet Lucifer in the future and yet He (an all powerful disembodied omniscient Demon) won’t recognize you?

What?!!

Anyway … Basic shit and test; ask him to write His name then you’ll know.

Are you crazy? I’d have to know more about you.

2 Likes

@Zenifon

Care to explain what that part means, @Zenifon? You’ve gotta remember there are a lot of people new to magick around here that haven’t come up through your path, so they have zero idea what you’re talking about.

2 Likes

When you think the Spirit has appeared, ask it to verify it’s identity by writing it’s name “astrally”, I usually see an astral hand painting a name.

3 Likes

^ Good advice, and for my two cents, crazy is a continuum that most people are one, what’s more important is results.

If these contacts lead to growth, power, success, and don’t cause you problems or try to get you to do things you may not consciously want to do, then those are good results.

5 Likes