Am I becoming insane, or just more sensitive?

I am clairaudient on and off, and sometimes when I could sense something, and somehow choose to hear it, I could. Or maybe I am schizophrenic.

In any case, after reading posts here and listening to some binaurals (don’t know which because I keep experimenting with binaurals and listen to a lot of them), I keep dreaming of dead people. They have very pale child-like faces that are absolutely drained of blood. I am not scared in the dream but am sort of creeped out after waking up.

When walking in the dark to and from the toilet, I keep imagining some bloody soul, as in, literally bloody, staring at me. It’s like, the image just appears in my mind on the way to the toilet.

So… as written in the title… AM I GOING INSANE?!

Not insane, you lack discipline. Everything requires your attention to exist, and you’re not used to being in control of your attention.

In my opinion, any kind of meditation will help hone control over your own attention, so that it doesn’t wander and create things you don’t want.

Everybody is insane or noone is insane. Those who seem insane their soul is in the afterlife already and the body on earth just mirrors what they experiencing ‘up’ there cuz its still connected to the (silver)cord.

I think you’d do well to get a Tarot reading done, or do one yourself (this post has a link to 5 pages with simple meanings for all cards in a Celtic Cross) to ask something like: What will this perception bring into my life, if I focus on it?

It could be that you’re going to become some vampiric maestro further down the line and these are premonitions; or they could be vampiric spirits who are hostile to you; or merely projections of some internal state.

I don’t believe any reading about future events can be 100% accurate but I do believe that they’re reliable as a tool for insight into spiritual phenomena.

I think you’d do well to get a Tarot reading done, or do one yourself (this post has a link to 5 pages with simple meanings for all cards in a Celtic Cross) to ask something like: What will this perception bring into my life, if I focus on it?

It could be that you’re going to become some vampiric maestro further down the line and these are premonitions; or they could be vampiric spirits who are hostile to you; or merely projections of some internal state.

I don’t believe any reading about future events can be 100% accurate but I do believe that they’re reliable as a tool for insight into spiritual phenomena.[/quote]

Thank you for the advice.

I must say that I must have angered an entity unknowingly because the bloody soul has waist-long hair. In addition to this recent thing, I have been waking up to knocking on my door for quite some time.

It looks like I’m in deep trouble…

That’s not the most constructive way to look at it. The constructive way to look at it is: I have an issue that needs exploring and dealing with. Take the Good Lady’s advice and do, or have done, some divination to discover the source of these events. Then deal with it. Don’t get yourself caught up in a self fulfilling mindset.

[quote=“uninitiated, post:1, topic:5342”]I am clairaudient on and off, and sometimes when I could sense something, and somehow choose to hear it, I could. Or maybe I am schizophrenic.

In any case, after reading posts here and listening to some binaurals (don’t know which because I keep experimenting with binaurals and listen to a lot of them), I keep dreaming of dead people. They have very pale child-like faces that are absolutely drained of blood. I am not scared in the dream but am sort of creeped out after waking up.

When walking in the dark to and from the toilet, I keep imagining some bloody soul, as in, literally bloody, staring at me. It’s like, the image just appears in my mind on the way to the toilet.

So… as written in the title… AM I GOING INSANE?![/quote]

Curious…

The pale entities wouldn’t happen to have snow-white hair, would they? That said, it’s good that you take schizophrenia into account as it’s a very real possibility that should be considered. Regardless, that doesn’t necessarily discredit your experiences either.

A friend of mine has schizophrenia and told me a story about how his girlfriend got up to go get something at a restaurant and his hamburger then told him to kill the lying bitch. At the time, this had no significance and was just an unsettling experience for him…but he later found out that she was cheating on him throughout the course of their relationship.

Now…

• Was this just a coincidence?
  • Was this something spiritual?
  • Was this simply a mental manifestation of what he already, subconsciousness, knew?

These are all very good questions to ask. Truth be told, it could have even been a combination of the latter two… From what I know of schizophrenia, the voices and hallucinations can often have psychological significance that you should try to figure out…alternatively, you may simply just be getting more sensitive…or even both.

Here’s a Ted Talk you might enjoy:

[url=https://www.ted.com/talks/eleanor_longden_the_voices_in_my_head?language=en]https://www.ted.com/talks/eleanor_longden_the_voices_in_my_head?language=en[/url]

If you must know, the children were bald and the bloody one has black hair.

Like I said, I do not hear the voices all the time. But sometimes in the woods and old buildings, where I must go due to circumstances. They typically say in a very whispery voice “hello”, “get out”, and “get off my bed”.

my advice man, establish in your mind a series of checks and balances. as a man with a family history of mental illness i decided to do just that.

when this shit happens to you focus on 2 words in the form of a question.
Fantasy? or Reality?
if you cant tell for sure then its defiantly some spiritual force acting upon you from beyond the veil. (spirits are neither physically real or fake so the subconscious cant tell the difference)

if it IS some ghost or demon, the last thing you should do is seek help elsewhere. MASTER THAT MOTHERFUCKER WHO DARED TO TRY AND DECEIVE YOU. it is by the voice and the will that the universe was created, so use your voice and will and say “HEY YOU! GET OVER HERE AND TELL ME NOW WHY YOU ARE HERE!” dont accept no for an answer, dont let it escape, belive in your heart that you are god and all spirits are subject to your majesty, and find out what it wants.
(hell, it may be the spirits you work with trying to find out if you’re worth your salt… this life is full of tests like that)
if its the spirit of one who has passed then evoke a god of death, like say Osiris or Santisima Muerte(only two i can think of sorry), and ask them to guide those dead ones on to the next life.

i know thats alot to take in but try it and see what happens

I usually get a single word or two shouted at me just before im in sleep state - im droping off and booom… then Im awake again. other times ive had the gentlest whispers imaginable, other times ive had more far away voices talking to each other possibly about me. Everyday i have the ‘normal’ voices about me, but I dont consider them anything to be humans that have and are trying to fuck my life up and have been doing for 20 years. I consider the ‘normal’ voices to be conspiratorial organisation or a group of people and basically just dismiss them as irrelevant.