Alternative for menstrual blood? (creation of servitor)

I told to one of the girls with who I was talking that I am willing to pay and she still said no :joy::joy:

Given the fact that menstruation is what happens when a pregnancy doesn’t occur, so the female body releases what is no longer needed, I think you’d have better chances with sexual fluids.

3 Likes

I get to know more and more biology as the topic continues :joy::joy:

Now it comes a very ineresting question: how do I obtain sexual fluids???

Easy, get laid! :joy: Ok maybe it’s not so easy, but definitely easier and less weird than asking for period blood from random women :joy: Statistics say you have more chances to get a positive answer when asking for random sex than asking for some period :joy:

2 Likes

Haha, you’re the new charlie chaplin, you’re so funny (I’m ironic). Yeah, one dollar jokes, tell them to the ones close to you

Wow, what’s wrong with all the new comers!? I wasn’t even joking, you asked for advice how to obtain sexual fluids and I gave you the answer. Being so sensitive and easily offended for no reason, you’ll only keep away people with answers. Cheers.

6 Likes

To you an innapropriate comment means no reason? I don’t understand the logic behind

What exactly was the inappropriate comment? That you can get sexual fluids with…sex?? Aka something extremely normal and natural? Or that asking for period blood from random women can be considered weird? If it wasn’t perceived as weird, don’t you think you’d already have tons of menstrual blood already instead of wondering how to trick girls to get their period blood and even receiving this reaction as you described below?

2 Likes

In any case, feel free to pm me in order to solve this issue if you like.

Do you think it’s appropriate to say that, being aware about the context? I don’t want someone to make fun of me

No, I don’t have anything to talk with you in private

Since when statistics are inappropriate? Excuse me, but for some reason you keep getting offended for no reason and non of us is here to pamper anyone.

2 Likes

giphy

You play with my patience now. You sent that initial post in which you mocked me. Because what? To damage my image? I can’t stand here and let you do that to me, everyone who is sane would defend his image. What made you have such attitude towards me? What do you want to demonstrate to others?

Since when those videos are considered statistics? Do you know what statistics are? Come at least with something veridical made and written by someone who studies the demography which also has done research done on it, not with two 2 cent videos from youtube.

How do you know and set the chances? Based on what? How do you know the chances?
Or you’ll show me another youtube video with people asking for period blood?

I don’t need idiotic answers, maybe next time I should mention that when I make the topic. Answers that would make the blood from my toes rise to my head.

As a bonus, half of the initial post doesn’t have anything to do with what I asked and you derailed to another thing.

I won’t even watch those 2 videos which you sent.

What did you expect when you sent that message? To applaude you and be happy and congratulate you?

I don’t have a chill pill available right now for you, but you can flag my posts if you like and the moderator will check them out.

1 Like

Look, you need to get over yourself. Engage your brain! You act like a 13 year old.

You wonder why you can’t get period blood from a girl? Might have something to do how you approach it. An alternative i could suggest to you would be from a female dog in season.

You’ve had some really good tips from other members on here. Now stop whining and at least give it a try before you complain any further.

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl: no

Also, you’re just as bad as the other person from above with your subtle way of insulting me.

Dude, you don’t know what eggs are and you didn’t know blood could be a disease risk, you are therefore highly likely to take offence at people who possess more knowledge about things than you, since you have plainly got very little education about basic reality.

It can hurt to meet people who are intellectually superior OR more educated, if your ego consists of already believing you’re the bee’s knees, but you’ll never improve if you can’t handle that, because your own improvement only comes when you accept you don’t know everything.

Nan-in, a Japanese master during the Meiji era, received a university professor who came to inquire about Zen.

Nan-in served tea. He poured his visitor’s cup full, and then kept on pouring.

The professor watched the overflow until he no longer could restrain himself. “It is overfull. No more will go in!”

“Like this cup,” Nan-in said, “you are full of your own opinions and speculations. How can I show you Zen unless you first empty your cup?”

— Zen Flesh, Zen Bones

Rein your pride in and stop lashing out at people, or accusing them of rudeness, when they are actually trying to help.

7 Likes

you don’t need to get earthly blood. Just go to a woman you know and make a spirit copy of her blood to put in your servitor. There are many women out there. Just find one and use intention to visualize any energy around you to transmute into that person’s blood

Maybe because I didn’t learn that in school??? You at 16 did know that eggs are considered to be cicken period and that there are another few animals, mammals who also have menstrual cycle? I’ve heard about that expression “female dog in heat” and thought that it’s just the time when a female dog will start to go to reproduce, but I didn’t know about all those gross things. Such details about animals didn’t got discussed. In the 7th grade at biology when it got discussed about such things, sincerely, I didn’t even pay too much attention because I didn’t have any interest in that (menstrual cycle at humans), and I remember on short the notions of ovaries, zygote and that it’s once per month.

I did know that it is dangerous, but I didn’t know that just being in the presence of blood is a risk

Wow, wow, wow, the same I was thinking about Silent and I still do think the same: that it’s one of those people who think they know more, but in reality know less because trying to prove something with something which is not veridical is equal to nothing. If you think something about someone, it doesn’t necessarily mean it’s real, just as a parenthesis. We’re on a place where debate it’s common, so it’s just your point of view.

I’ll tell more to you all when I’ll get my doctorate

I think that’s an exaggeration

When it’s about creating a topic in which I ask for help on a forum, from what premise do I start? If I didn’t accept that, do you think I would have made that topic to ask others for help? Come on, be serious. Your argument is invalid.

What kind of reaction should I have have someone says that if I can’t get any any period blood from a girl to get it from a dog? What is this? Or when someone says something which doesn’t have too much to do with the topic and insults my work on that topic. I would sincerely like to see @Anassa ’ reply removed.

I am sorry that I have to discuss such things which make me and others to feel uncomfortable because someone can’t feel the weight of his/her words (Silent). Most likely Silent would be considered the one who is right because he/she is older on the forum than me.