Alternating between demons

my question is what if you get very positive results with an X demon and sort of have an emotional connection and you decide to use a different demon (Y demon) (whom you have tried but not had a positive result in the past) and now the question if the Y demon did not help you why would it help the 2nd time ? and also are there like a regular meeting between the 72 demons where they discuss and evaluate (us, humans) needs, requests etc…

Gordon Winterfeld said we are not dealing with wicked imps, but rather grand kings and dukes who carry themselves with great pride and dignity, and apparently eating an apple in a demons presence is a great offering rather going great lengths of offering blood or having altar filled with all sorts of early things like meat and whisky, so… my question is how do I go about finding the most passionate person on tinder, Sitri ? Asmodeus ? They have both let me down in the past… Here is the link for that thread…

What am I doing wrong here ?

Because the previous situation may have been impossible or too much against the odds. If you use method like the DoM method, pretty much the only time your result doesn’t come to you is either for that reason or because of lust for result or you should have placed some effort into the situation to make it bear fruit.

Never heard about something like that, at least it won’t happen regarding a casual magician. If you’re deep in the demonic current and work with them extensively, word may pass between a few Demons if it’s something important regarding you. That has happened to other members on her, but I don’t think it’s a regular meeting in their realm.

A little bit humorous talking about Demons of such dignity and then suddenly about asking them to help you find someone on tinder. But in any case, most lust and love magick works best in-person rather than online. Otherwise you’ll need to switch up whatever you’re doing on tinder if you’re not finding what you’re looking for. If you’re mainly posting pictures of your muscle gains on tinder and have a more cocky bio then that can come off as too stereotypical. Switch things up and see what works.

1 Like