Alternate to banishing ritual of the pentagram

Is there any other rituals that are like the banshing ritual of the pentagram ?

2 Likes

There are dozens if not hundreds of different banishing rituals available.

A Google search, as well as a search of this forum will give you plenty of alternatives.

Some examples are: The Star Ruby; I AM’s Solar Banishing; Damon Brand’s Circle of Power; Jason Miller’s Hecate Banishing; Ray Sherwin’s Elemental Goddess Banishing.

10 Likes

Thanks

Wow, I was searching for different banishing rituals and found you. Which do you think seems to me the quickest to perform? And also more effective too? @DarkestKnight

Sword banishing ritual and master protection in demons brands magical protection book. Is a fast one. No materials needed just memorizing some names and quick mediation. Takes like 5 mins. I find my body radiates and vibrates pretty high after these rituals.

I find just saying ”in the name of the highest powers I banish…name or thing” entities and energies but may not be effective on more stubbornhb energies.

”in the name of tetragrammaton I banish…thing or name” is pretty effective too.i don’t really like to use that name tho. I banished belial before with it by accident. It was like when you flush a toilet and it twirls everything and goes down. It was like that but it got sucked out where my window was open.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot🙂 Looks like I’ll be purchasing the book ASAP. Damon Brand seems very credible

1 Like

Yes it’s an ebook too on kindle.

1 Like