Alternate Astral Body types?

Just wondering really? Has anyone experienced there astral form is different from there physical form? maybe the ability to swap gender, or has animalistic features, or just differing general appearace to the physical form?

It is quite possible to have a vastly different astral body relative to your physical body. In fact I would say that no astral body is ever an identical match to the corresponding physical body. The astral one is always the more “refined” version of the individual, however both bodies will usually, at least roughly, correlate with one another.

But sometimes there can be such significant divergence in form that it is not discernible who the other is just by viewing the appearance of its technical counterpart.

There is no question that a spirit (using the term loosely in this context) can have a body of the gender that it itself is not most closely aligned to.

Theres also no question that the spirit can appear inhuman while still physically occupying a human form.

So yes to all of that.

2 Likes

My real hair is very dark brown, like my avatar on here, but I sometimes see myself with white (not grey) hair, and other people who’ve evoked me or otherwise happened across me as a spirit have seen the same, there are lots of other things but that one has been most consistant, from multiple reports.

1 Like

A friend of mine evoked me and I manifested as a black dragon. Beyond that, I imagine many of us choose how we appear in the astral.
Shape shifting in the astral is very easy and fairly common place.

1 Like

Cool i’ve experienced being able to become both female and male with extremely long black hair, and also sometimes having feline or reptilian characteristics. Was just wondering if others had similar experiences.

Definitly, actually their is even Much Power that can be found in Astral Shapeshifting, having an Arsenal of Different Form with Different Powers and attributes is in my opinion a Must for any Magician to master.

1 Like

from others seeing me in the astral…

I have naturally curly (unruly) hair and what I would call pale tan colored skin.
I have been seen with straight black shoulder length hair, white long hair accompanied with all white skin, or hair and skin that seems translucent.

I have come in animal form as a Phoenix like bird and a spider form.

Also come at different ages I’ve been seen as a child and older than current age.

Only I have seen the androgynous version of myself. It is the scholar version of me, slicked back black hair tucked into a cloak.

1 Like

i go back and forth from male to female on the astral, i only have SOME control over it…it depends where i am. also i walk with the spirit of the bear. so yes theory confirmed.

1 Like