Already existing petition and the coming full moon?

I’m not entirely sure if the moon has any effect on the strength of petitions but I have read that the full moon this week has something to do with mars “This full moon lunar eclipse will be forming an angry square with warrior planet Mars, bringing simmering anger and emotional pain to the surface,” which makes me think that could probably definitely power my petition somehow and work in my favor.

Now I have already given this petition to my chosen entity and I had asked her if I should wait for this full moon to do the simple petition or do it now? The response I had got was to do it immediately. So I did. But I can’t help to think perhaps I could still use the power of the moon to power it further? My petition consisted of making two individuals feud and break their friendship together… perfect alignment in what the moon is giving off this week. Is it safe to assume maybe my entity would use the power of the moon by default to her advantage to stir the pot between the two people or should I somehow direct the moon’s energy towards the petition’s success? And if I could direct the moon’s energy towards the goal do any of you have suggestions?

Or should I let things with the petition run its course naturally?

1 Like

You could do a Thank You ritual and maybe make an additional offering for the working of that petition. You’d have to decide if that’s appropriate for what the petition is for. That would likely be more for your benefit, as the petition was accepted and you followed the timeframe given. Just my opinion.

1 Like

I like the idea of a thank you ritual. I do have an offering that I let her know was coming to her as soon as I had the opportunity to throw it into the water where I am located. Problem is there’s a lot of people always in their chairs lounging around the piers … all day. I’ve been driving past everyday waiting for a good opportunity to go. And the thought had come to mind before to wait for the full moon to toss the offerings in the water. I guess since she told me to do the petition immediately I should trust her instruction and go with it. But I’ll use the full moon to thank her instead. She also did give me reason to believe the petition will be a success (I left this part out to shorten the post) … I’m just overthinking as always with the “what ifs I don’t or dos.”

Thanks @anon39079500 lol

1 Like

Glad you liked it. I do a Thanks/Ancestor Worship ritual once or twice a month. I like to thank those I work with and the family dead to help keep me humble-ish…

1 Like

Everything can’t be amazingly perfect , let the petition run its course

1 Like