Almost everything I evoke is outright hostile

I thought the whole fiasco with sun as was something you caused decectron?
Also I remember a post from EA himself saying it was his doing.

Sunas called him master and such.

Anyway onto the reading.

1.Prince of Wands:This Is telling me you’re coming at the spirits in a manner they find disrespectful.Look at your rituals from the beginning orations and conjurations and see if you can find something there that they might dislike.

2.4 of Cups:This shows that since you had a few bad experiences that you go into evocation with anxiety of the past repeating itself. This alone could be the problem.If you expect a spirit to appear as a pile of shit then you’ll see a pile of shit.

3.10 of Wands:You’ve now established a fearful and hateful relationship with the spirits.Once again this is what you will receive.Try meditating on your relationship with them.Call out their names in meditation NOT evocation and see what response you get.

The spirits you mentioned being hostile towards you…Mepsitahl,Michael,Hecate,Raphael,ect just doesn’t add up.Maybe you ARE dealing with parasites.

If the reading I just gave you doesn’t help then I’ll give you another one.

Good luck!

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:21, topic:3720”]I thought the whole fiasco with sun as was something you caused decectron?
Also I remember a post from EA himself saying it was his doing.

Sunas called him master and such.

Anyway onto the reading.

1.Prince of Wands:This Is telling me you’re coming at the spirits in a manner they find disrespectful.Look at your rituals from the beginning orations and conjurations and see if you can find something there that they might dislike.

2.4 of Cups:This shows that since you had a few bad experiences that you go into evocation with anxiety of the past repeating itself. This alone could be the problem.If you expect a spirit to appear as a pile of shit then you’ll see a pile of shit.

3.10 of Wands:You’ve now established a fearful and hateful relationship with the spirits.Once again this is what you will receive.Try meditating on your relationship with them.Call out their names in meditation NOT evocation and see what response you get.

The spirits you mentioned being hostile towards you…Mepsitahl,Michael,Hecate,Raphael,ect just doesn’t add up.Maybe you ARE dealing with parasites.

If the reading I just gave you doesn’t help then I’ll give you another one.

Good luck![/quote]

It sort of was, I didn’t mean for it to happen but I was freinds witht he boss of the spirits haunting sunas, and I didn’t know they were associated with each other until later. Anyway I needed some energy for some stuff and I guess sunas was just a good tool to gether it so they had him set up a vampiric network through the forum. Sunas acting like a jackass of course caused people to send alot of energy his way both through curses and ill will in general. When this happened all that energy just got sucked up and put into my project. Of course when I found out I put a stop to that.

As for who sunas is, well he’s some jackass who got banned awhile back for acting like a raging maniac. He’s also an important cog in the works of a secret ongoing project of mine. As for what ea said that was a joke. I know good and well who the mastermind of that affair was and it isn’t him.

I think you are best off leaving evocation alone for a bit and cleaning yourself up. I don’t know what your sill base is, but for you to just be getting attacked or refused by folks seems pretty outrageous. Mepsitahl? I mean I haven’t worked with her, but this is the last entity I ever hear anyone talking anything but pure words of joy about. You got some good boo-googie goin’ on there.

Perhaps you are just too into using entities without perhaps looking to do some things yourself. I mean the past life stuff is possible, but in my experience that stuff has way less absolute significance than it appears. Moreover, I generally don’t consult with entities in “respectful” manners… I have never once created an altar space for them, taken a ritual bath or even thought twice about giving offerings. I have often consulted entities with stinky breath, semi-musty armpits, and a few times on the toilet. Nevertheless, they seem to act in manners that are everything but baneful.

I can only possibly point to something with you in terms of your thoughts about entities, or perhaps having a ridiculous dependence on them possibly. If they are interested in you becoming powerful, they might refuse because you are externalizing skills to an “outside” source, which can be somewhat problematic if you are in a situation where evoking is not conducive. I personally do not give any concern to parasite entities, and as such have never actually met one that acts that way. There are enough parasites in this reality, I sure as hell ain’t entering otherworldly planes worrying about that.

So I would chill on that right now, perhaps get some experienced help from a trusted source, and in the meantime try to power myself up without evoking all the time. It helps to switch shit up, and there are things A LOT more powerful than entity evocation. You could also start creating your own… only Hecate has proven to be more expansive than entities I created myself.

I’ll be answering user by user:

• Defectron: Thanks for clearing that up. For a moment I thought Sunas was an entity of sorts and didn’t make sense. I wish you good luck on whatever project you’re into with him.

• Musta Krackish: Whoa dude thank you so much for the reading! Yes, it kind of explains that. Also might have raked up a bad reputation among spirits because I used to attack anything that remotely resembled one for like 10 years or so, I’ll explain further down.

• the1giza: By no means I try to get spirits to do all my stuff. No sir, not at all. The only thing I ever wanted was to establish partnerships. Not even as E.A. Koetting puts it in The Book of Azazel regarding the demonic hierarchy (you know, the operator above the demons and nothing else mattering).

I know Koetting meant to illustrate how important it is to show authority when working with rebellious entities and how he surely wanted to give the reader a sense of empowerment, but I wanted to approach spirits as that. A “quid pro cuo”, an exchange of services for specific tasks that could be out of my hand.

An example was asking Marbas for assitance as I was busy trying to heal several persons at the time (with all the inconveniences that that means). Simply put, I was helping a friend, then another one had a problem, then a family memeber, and while I was organizing priorities, fourth friend went down.

I laughed more than I should when reading you evoked entities on the toilet, btw, and pondered whether gastric fumes can either help achieve trance or knock you out of it gasping for air. God damn you should not have told me that, lol :smiley: .

As for now I was contacted through dreams, and afterwards the regular telepathic communication we all do through evocation, by: Valefor, Malphas, Marbas and Ipos. Abridged:

1. Valefor was intrigued by my violent thoughts that may or may not devolve into criminal activity. I was surprised that he would be attracted towards it as he does not seem willing to help, but rather observe. I am wary of him though, but seems not bent in causing me harm for now.

2. Malphas wanted to “show me something”. Haven’t contacted him ever since because I was not ready for a mental or astral trip.

3. Marbas has been a sport. Check my previous posts about him. Got his seal engraved in a see-through panel of glass (laser printing), and will be offering incense.

4. Ipos: Insisted in contacting me. No further work done.

• And as for some friends who were at a bad moment, I was contacted by Gremory (she wants me to call her Gammori for some reason), who was willing to be “refered” to them (who are also practitioners).

• I called Orobas too. Appeared as a horse-headed man of grey skin (like donkeys) but the horse head had a shorter “muzzle” and seemed thicker and stronger, and the teeth seemed more human than animal. Had red eyes, seemed tensed and wary. After some conversation he seemed more inclined to help my friends (once he was summoned and offered something in exchange by them, that is).

He was also inclined in helping me with some stuff, but then Valefor appeared and said he should be trusted with that task (even if it is not mentioned in the books as being that his office). He seemed very displeased at the thought of Orobas doing that job.

[quote=“333, post:1, topic:3720”]Greetings fellow forum citizens!

As the title says, that happens. And keeps happening. Part is through evokation, part is through invocation, but proves to be a tad bit counterproductive to the point that I have to blackmail spirits into service (breaking of sigils, sigil-inna-box, etc…) , not to mention that offering a reward after coercing them seems to add insult to injury.

I try to make them come in peace, devoting some time before the evokation/invocation to study and harmonize with the spirit by reading information about them, gazing their sigils and such, and my methods of protection are merely based on sigils and the usual (Solomonic ring, Watchtowers, etc…). My tone has aways been respectful, if impatient.

Their reaction is usally outright hostility or silent awkwardness. At points the express some sort of disaspointment at being called upon by me.

A non-exhaustive list of entities being quite offended for unspecified reasons:

Hécate. Even afet recommending her to a friend.

Baron Samedi. Even after offerings and a period of somewhat friendliness.

Mepsitahl.

Sirchade

Bael

Every god damn elemental king.

Every angelic entity that I’ve tried so far.

Olimpic spirit Aratron (not hostile, but patent disapointment).

Only spirits to show cooperation and not trying to murder me in my sleep with the usual spirit shenanigans: Pazuzu and Big C (Choronzon, he’s been quite a teacher).

Any ideas on why they are so irate? Divination has only served to determine “ancient enemity” of sorts that doesn’t clear up.

Has this happened to you? Please do share.[/quote]

Have you asked them?

Back then I could not because of the levels of aggression, now a days I don’t care, but I’ve tried and all I got was the most histeric and angry screaming I’ve ever heard from a spirit, or simply rage

I don’t care now, got a series of goetic spirits who are willing to work with me, and have had some good results by now (the threads are there, about Marbas and Valefor, and how the two of them went out of their way to prevent me from assaulting some dude since I’ve got anger management issues).

Michael ran through u with a spear lol

Are you sure that their intent is to do you in? Your trepidations might just be resistance from the ego, which these things have little regard for. That’s what makes them such effective teachers.

I’ve had relentless attacks from which I’ve learned a great deal. It leaves me wondering if their intent was to troll or teach.

Read Lady Eva’s account of her demon child. It was pretty rough. Most people would consider that a horrible experience, but not that freaky witch lady!